• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Kamen Rider fights an Empress

Well I thought about trying this matchup, figured I'd give it a go. So here we go.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are 9-A
  • Emily doesn't have optional equipment
  • Both start 10 metres apart
  • Kuuga's AP is found here.
  • Emily scales to this
  • SBA otherwise
I am a kamen rider: 0

My dad's an assassin: 0

Incon: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Kuuga

Emily has a 1.01x AP advantage compared to Kuuga's Mighty Form, something he could get over with the Titan Form, but he doesn't changes to that form unless he judges it as necessary first.

How does Emily starts here? I don't think Kuuga can get over the Low-Mid regen without the Sealing Energy, and I'm seeing some stuff that Godai might not have a answer to in her profile.

Last edited:
They're pretty much even ap wise from the looks of things there and iirc her regen isn't all that good afaik. As for Emily she doesn't really have a starter move due to dishonoured's game design besides arguably trying to dip into hiding from Kuuga first, how good is he at fighting stealthy foes?

Kuuga's best counter against stealth is the Pegasus Form, Me-Vagis-Ba who was screwing Kuuga over his sheer speed to the point that he couldn't see it flying in the sky or much less keeping up with his pace, could be within Pegasus Form's field of vision. But I guess it also depends on how the stealth of an foe works, I don't recall many stealth feats in his series. But I'd say Godai would make use of his enhanced senses to keep up with Emily's pace, SBA would mean that she could hide around buildings and walls, which Kuuga may perhaps hear/sense depending on how far she is from him. Try/BeatChaser 2000 + Gouram would also give him a better mobility for those cases as well.

Back