• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Judge vs Another Judge. (Judge vs Sans)

All right so... What does Judge do to start? Cause Sans can kill him in less then a second with just his first attack

The Judge would use Critical Aneurysm first I believe. Not sure what he can do against soul hax other then dying.

According to his profile, he could bring himself back to life with items but sounds unlikely in this case.

Ain't that one of Judge's undodgeable thought-based attacks? If so he stomps becuase Sans' opening moves are with hand waves.

Now here me out... I give sans knowledge...he knows Judge can win with a thought, he sociel influences somehow and dunks him :unsure:

Hmm, the Judge is quite overconfident according to his weaknesses. So maybe?

I feel the Judge will still kill him regardless.

Oh, never knew it thought-based. Then it could be a stomp for this poor skeleton.
I think it is, either way even with prior knowledge or something like that if both start with a hand wave(assuming) and both just kill then it'd be an incon.

Otherwise if it's thought-based Judge stomps.

I think it is, either way even with prior knowledge or something like that if both start with a hand wave(assuming) and both just kill then it'd be an incon.

Otherwise if it's thought-based Judge stomps.
But sans can trick him possibly? Anyways if judge starta with thought based attack then yes its a stomp Ig

All right so... What does Judge do to start? Cause Sans can kill him in less then a second with just his first attack
The Judge... can't do anything at the start. It takes a moment for his Competence to build up in the start for him to attack. Sans always gets the first hit here.

Back