• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalised

Hunter’s first key is used and his optional equipment is restricted and Walker’s White Phosphorus is restricted

Walker has access to a Desert Eagle, whereas The Hunter has access to a pistol

Both start 10 feet away from each other and the fight takes place in some warehouse

Hunter:

Martin Walker:

Inconclusive:

Speed equalised

Hunter’s first key is used and his optional equipment is restricted and Walker’s White Phosphorus is restricted

Walker has access to a Desert Eagle, whereas The Hunter has access to a pistol

Both start 10 feet away from each other and the fight takes place in some warehouse

Hunter:

Martin Walker:

Inconclusive:
How skilled is this Martin guy

Hunter is skilled enough to shoot a t-Rex in the eye if you remember and it’s possible if your skilled enough to shoot things from 400ft away with the pistol (I don’t recommend but in the game you can possibly do that)

Is that skilled enough that he skill stomps someone who can shoot a t-Rex in the eye?
Nailing a moving orange-sized target at the edge of effective range with a high-caliber pistol is highly impressive in its own right, and in terms of pure marksmanship is superior to any shooting feats of Walker's afaik. However, Walker seems to be more proficient at maintaining an adequate amount of accuracy under severe pressure, on top of having extremely good environmental awareness, enough that he could outmaneuver 7 other soldiers despite them beginning the fight behind cover whilst he was out in the open with their guns trained on him. Besides that, he has loads more experience in combat, whereas the hunter's experience mainly lies in, well, hunting.

All told I'd say Walker takes this pretty handily as he's faced down considerably worse while physically and mentally gassed out. Idk about a stomp, but I can definitely see him taking this with low to mid diff

Nailing a moving orange-sized target at the edge of effective range with a high-caliber pistol is highly impressive in its own right, and in terms of pure marksmanship is superior to any shooting feats of Walker's afaik. However, Walker seems to be more proficient at maintaining an adequate amount of accuracy under severe pressure, on top of having extremely good environmental awareness, enough that he could outmaneuver 7 other soldiers despite them beginning the fight behind cover whilst he was out in the open with their guns trained on him. Besides that, he has loads more experience in combat, whereas the hunter's experience mainly lies in, well, hunting.

All told I'd say Walker takes this pretty handily as he's faced down considerably worse while physically and mentally gassed out. Idk about a stomp, but I can definitely see him taking this with low to mid diff
I don’t think the hunter can actually do it with a pistol from far range but he certainly can with other weapons I do think he can accurately shoot things from maybe 30-40ft with the pistol. But yeah I agree walker takes it.

Not sure if it’s a stomp but walker fra

I'd say it's incon, both are seemingly skilled, and I believe the fight would play out with both of them shooting at the same time and dying simultaneously.

Back