• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guy who wants to destroy Japan vs Literally Japan

The Japanese government, after careful consideration, send Japan to eliminate Sensui as they have heard news on his plans to destroy Japan. Will Sensui be able to defeat this anthrompohic being that represents the country of Japan itself?

Low 6-B versions used here. Speed Equalized. Death/Incapcitation = Win.

Japan: 1 (Xtasyamphetamine)

Sensui:

Japan Battle
Vlcsnap-2012-03-30-21h44m11s39
An awesome villain.

He can however nuke Japan which is what the thing is based on

Japan is only a type 2 abstract, IE, still punchable.

I mean just hitting it with Low 6-B AP in general

The nations have been around for hundreds to thousands of years. In Japan's case, he is similar to China's age (5000 years) so he is no stranger to combat. He has 1000s of years of experience and is a military strategist who has fought against Aliens invading on multiple fronts as well.

As for his Earth Manipulation. Yes, he can do that.

I would give it to Japan for being a military strategist and having more years of experience. He would win this easily if he had prep, but nevertheless I'm still voting for Japan.

Sensui is still an extremely experienced boi though, he's fought all kinds of demons as the first spirit detective.

Though yes, Japan is definitely more skilled.

Back