• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A good question.

So normally, a universe is overshadowed by higher spatial temporal dimensions and destroying or transcending them would be tier 1 by default.

how about a universe that contains and overshadows these spatial temporal dimensions and is larger then them, if you destroy or transcend this universe, would it also be a tier 1 feat?

Last edited:
It depends on if those higher dimensions are treated as higher infinities or not in the verse in question.

yeah, there are some verses where higher dimensions are just...there, without any transcendence to lower dimensions.
existence of lower dimensions:

It all began with a seed-like black dot. The dot gradually proliferated into lines, criss-crossing each other, eventually into planes. They started building layers and evolved into a completely still sphere.

existence of higher dimensions:

In the center of the universe, Azathoth shut down its physical senses, sinking its consciousness into the depth of the higher dimension.

Its existence transcended different dimensions. To be exact, Ithaqua was the dimensions itself. Ithaqua had access to the past, present and future beyond human recognition.

proof of higher dimensions being superior to lower dimensions:

Mordiggian raised its head to gaze at the great being——Daoloth the creator.

“Ah...how divine it is. I’m just too humble to look directly upon…”

The existence of Daoloth was way beyond its comprehension. Overloaded with messages, Mordiggian’s body, consciousness and even soul were being squeezed.

Eyes, ears, nose started bleeding; skin was decaying; and pain was penetrating through all over its soul. However, Mordiggian’s will was unwavering to maintain direct gaze at Daoloth.

To Mordiggian, the existence of Daoloth remained incomprehensible.

???: I'm you, and also the origin of all things. You’re lying in my consciousness. This place transcends space and time dimensions. (Azathoth explaining who he is to Enoch)

Summoner: Huff——Huh? Those were...the memories of the past battles...I’ve been fighting to stop the war on the realm...But where am I now?
This dimension was boundless and colourless; Infinite star-like speckles were twinkling vaguely, making the black and white space less dull.

Would this suffice for superiority?

existence of lower dimensions:

It all began with a seed-like black dot. The dot gradually proliferated into lines, criss-crossing each other, eventually into planes. They started building layers and evolved into a completely still sphere.

existence of higher dimensions:

In the center of the universe, Azathoth shut down its physical senses, sinking its consciousness into the depth of the higher dimension.

Its existence transcended different dimensions. To be exact, Ithaqua was the dimensions itself. Ithaqua had access to the past, present and future beyond human recognition.

proof of higher dimensions being superior to lower dimensions:

Mordiggian raised its head to gaze at the great being——Daoloth the creator.

“Ah...how divine it is. I’m just too humble to look directly upon…”

The existence of Daoloth was way beyond its comprehension. Overloaded with messages, Mordiggian’s body, consciousness and even soul were being squeezed.

Eyes, ears, nose started bleeding; skin was decaying; and pain was penetrating through all over its soul. However, Mordiggian’s will was unwavering to maintain direct gaze at Daoloth.

To Mordiggian, the existence of Daoloth remained incomprehensible.

???: I'm you, and also the origin of all things. You’re lying in my consciousness. This place transcends space and time dimensions. (Azathoth explaining who he is to Enoch)

Summoner: Huff——Huh? Those were...the memories of the past battles...I’ve been fighting to stop the war on the realm...But where am I now?
This dimension was boundless and colourless; Infinite star-like speckles were twinkling vaguely, making the black and white space less dull.

Would this suffice for superiority?
as expected, wherever there is azathoth, some higher dimensional shit will be there.

But in all seriousness, with the mentions of spatio-temporal dimensions, lower dimensions, incomprehensibility and boundlessness, This should be solid evidence (I might say it may be even better than Archie's statements for tier 1 chaos force)

What do you currently want to do here?

He is very unlikely to respond to this type of thread.

I meant that this does not seem to be a sufficiently important thread to pique his interest.

Back