• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better if he got Low1c, after all, he has his power, you can say that it only takes energy manipulation, but this is a different situation, in the classic series, we copy Kevin's four arms at a low level and use it with it. It's like an equal fight

Kevin 11 000 has Feedback's powers so he could probably be Low 1-C as well. OV Kevin 11 has Feedback's powers but only a fraction of it and doesn't have any feats on that level, which is why I only made it "possibly Low 1-C"

Kevin 11 000, Geribildirim güçlerine sahip olduğundan muhtemelen Düşük 1-C de olabilir. OV Kevin 11, Feedback'in güçlerine sahip ancak bunun yalnızca bir kısmı var ve bu seviyede herhangi bir özelliği yok, bu yüzden onu yalnızca "muhtemelen Düşük 1-C" yaptım
Then this looks good

Can you summarize the changes that are being proposed?
image.png

Separate sections that divide his abilities for his separate keys like his base form, armored form and ultimate forms. Along with the addition of 2 keys. One for his Mutant State in Alien Force and one for Omniverse Kevin 11

Separate sections that divide his abilities for his separate keys like his base form, armored form and ultimate forms. Along with the addition of 2 keys. One for his Mutant State in Alien Force and one for Omniverse Kevin 11
There are separate sections that show the abilities for these keys as well

The keys need better names. Put the initials of the series it comes from in front of each one (O.S., O.V., A.F., UAF, etc).
  • "mild Technology Manipulation and Hacking (Can bypass security systems by breaking them with his powers)"
    • Nah. He just electrocuted it and it opened, which is a common feat in fiction. Give him Limited Electricity Manip instead.
  • His Regeneration for O.S. Kevin 11 doesn't have a type listed or even a citation.
  • Where does type 1 Inorganic Physiology come from? If it's from him being one tenth diamondhead then it wouldn't count, otherwise we'd give Inorganic Physiology to every character with cybernetic parts.
  • I dunno if you get Magic and Life Force manip for absorbing them. Should just say "Can absorb life energy and magical energy".
  • Hacking should have a 'Possible' rating since it's sort of vague.
  • His 'armored' key is very confusing since it breaks the chronological order of the keys and doesn't really feel like something that should be separate from his regular key, it's just his normal powers at play. The powers here should be added to other keys.
  • Ultimate Kevin has O.V. alien abilities?
  • Honestly sort the weaknesses into a tabber because it's hard to read.
Otherwise I agree with the changes, most of these are nitpicks and I don't see any major issues.

The keys need better names. Put the initials of the series it comes from in front of each one (O.S., O.V., A.F., UAF, etc).
Fair enough
  • His Regeneration for O.S. Kevin 11 doesn't have a type listed or even a citation.
  • Where does type 1 Inorganic Physiology come from? If it's from him being one tenth diamondhead then it wouldn't count, otherwise we'd give Inorganic Physiology to every character with cybernetic parts.
The Inorganic Physiology, Regeneration and Immortality are all for his Diamondhead arm only
  • His 'armored' key is very confusing since it breaks the chronological order of the keys and doesn't really feel like something that should be separate from his regular key, it's just his normal powers at play. The powers here should be added to other keys.
Well he can regenerate while armored but not when he isn't armored
  • Ultimate Kevin has O.V. alien abilities?
No. Only his Base abilities and the abilities of Ben's Ultimatrix aliens. I only put the abilities that were shown by Ultimate Kevin
  • Honestly sort the weaknesses into a tabber because it's hard to read.
Otherwise I agree with the changes, most of these are nitpicks and I don't see any major issues.
Alright, counted

Also, I already put that he can absorb and project energy. Should I just remove the technology manipulation and hacking?

I've removed the Hacking for his Original Series key. I didn't put Electricity manipulation there because I think it just falls under Energy Manipulation, but I'll add it if necessary. I also changed his Base Alien Force to Omniverse abilities to only have possible Hacking instead of just Hacking

Forgot to mention. I recently found out that in his mutant state, he tried to change back to normal but couldn't, so I put that he has all of his base and armored abilities with the exception of Shapeshifting and Transformation

Forgot to mention. I recently found out that in his mutant state, he tried to change back to normal but couldn't, so I put that he has all of his base and armored abilities with the exception of Shapeshifting and Transformation
He did this in Alien Force and Omniverse. In Alien Force, they showed the scene in the classic series. There, Kevin focused and returned to his own form, and in Omniverse, he was able to return to his old self again.

He did this in Alien Force and Omniverse. In Alien Force, they showed the scene in the classic series. There, Kevin focused and returned to his own form, and in Omniverse, he was able to return to his old self again.
He did, but this is for his mutant state in Alien Force specifically. He tried to revert to his human form but it didn't work, and he said it was because of messing with the Omnitrix again. He can still morph his limbs and increase their size though. So Body Control stayed

He did, but this is for his mutant state in Alien Force specifically. He tried to revert to his human form but it didn't work, and he said it was because of messing with the Omnitrix again. He can still morph his limbs and increase their size though. So Body Control stayed
Are there any further revisions?

I think he should, after all, the last series also managed to do this.
Yaptı, ancak bu özellikle Alien Force'taki mutant durumu için. İnsan formuna dönmeye çalıştı ama işe yaramadı ve bunun Omnitrix'e tekrar bulaştığından kaynaklandığını söyledi. Yine de uzuvlarını değiştirip boyutlarını artırabilir. Böylece Vücut Kontrolü kaldı

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back