• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few persona related questions

These are only like minor questions for my own curiosity. And these are very pointless in the overall verse. don't take them too seriously.

1. I heard there was someone who trancended dimensions in Persona 1. Is there a scan of this?

2. Are there any immesurable supporting feats In persona it's self? (I know this is beyond pointless because of Megaten but again, I'm just curious.)

3. I heard that taken on it's own, ignoring any other verse context. the Akashic record would be low 1-C. But I think that was before the low 1-c revision. Is this still true? or is it just 2-A without any other verse context? (Again pointless because it's 1-A due to the context of the verse. but it's just something I'm curious about.)

These are only like minor questions for my own curiosity. And these are very pointless in the overall verse. don't take them too seriously.

1. I heard there was someone who trancended dimensions in Persona 1. Is there a scan of this?

2. Are there any immesurable supporting feats In persona it's self? (I know this is beyond pointless because of Megaten but again, I'm just curious.)

3. I heard that taken on it's own, ignoring any other verse context. the Akashic record would be low 1-C. But I think that was before the low 1-c revision. Is this still true? or is it just 2-A without any other verse context? (Again pointless because it's 1-A due to the context of the verse. but it's just something I'm curious about.)
1.) Yes, that would be Kandori. [1] [2] [3] [4]

2.) A few, like Makoto flying to the deepest part of the CU in an instant, Faceless god nyar trasnporting Kandori across the CU in the novel and a description for Persona Vishnu being to skip across the hindu cosmology. Probably more I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

3.) It was prior to any 1-A for Megaten and the new R>F rules, now it's just solid 1-A.

Bro thirsts for knowledge.
Absolutely.

1.) Yes, that would be Kandori. [1] [2] [3] [4]
I'm not able to read the scan's, but thanks for them regardless.

2.) A few, like Makoto flying to the deepest part of the CU in an instant, Faceless god nyar trasnporting Kandori across the CU in the novel and a description for Persona Vishnu being to skip across the hindu cosmology. Probably more I'm forgetting off the top of my head.
That was when he fought Nyx right? Might I ask why it's immeasurable?

3.) It was prior to any 1-A for Megaten and the new R>F rules, now it's just solid 1-A.
Really now? If I can ask for some clarification on this? mostly because the new R>F rules are kinda hard for me to wrap my head around.

I do appreciate you taking your time to answer these questions. (Though if you don't have the time or don't want to answer these follow ups I understand.)

I'm not able to read the scan's, but thanks for them regardless.
I can't get you all of them but I have two easily on hand.

The First one
デヴァ·システムの力など借りず次元を超え望みを実現する力を私は手に入れた/登録
"Without the help of the deva system I have the power to transcend dimensions and realize my desires"

The last one
「我が野望の形!|2人の少女のコンパクトを手に入れた神取は、己の野望を叶える『混沌の鏡』を造り出していた。 神取の望みとは自らが神となって、人類を滅亡させることである。 阻止するためには、 神取の居城がある元の世界へ戻らなければならない。 次元を超える手段を探せ!↑ 主人公たちの住む御影町は、神取によって破壊される。

"Having obtained two girls' compacts, Kandori created the Mirror of Chaos to fulfill his ambitions. Kandori's desire is to become a god and destroy mankind. In order to stop him, you must return to the world where Kandori's castle is. Search for a way to transcend dimensions!

Mikage-cho, the city where the protagonists live, is destroyed by Kandori."

The others pretty much say similar things.

That was when he fought Nyx right? Might I ask why it's immeasurable?
Correct. Because Earth is on the physical plane and the deepest stretch of the CU is far above 1-A in scope.
Really now? If I can ask for some clarification on this? mostly because the new R>F rules are kinda hard for me to wrap my head around.

I do appreciate you taking your time to answer these questions. (Though if you don't have the time or don't want to answer these follow ups I understand.)
Yeah, pretty much she uses the Akashic record to make lower worlds that are contained as fictional films of her making but reflect actual realities inside of them which she can add narration, cinematics, stylization, and plot to.

I can't get you all of them but I have two easily on hand.

The First one
デヴァ·システムの力など借りず次元を超え望みを実現する力を私は手に入れた/登録
"Without the help of the deva system I have the power to transcend dimensions and realize my desires"

The last one
「我が野望の形!|2人の少女のコンパクトを手に入れた神取は、己の野望を叶える『混沌の鏡』を造り出していた。 神取の望みとは自らが神となって、人類を滅亡させることである。 阻止するためには、 神取の居城がある元の世界へ戻らなければならない。 次元を超える手段を探せ!↑ 主人公たちの住む御影町は、神取によって破壊される。

"Having obtained two girls' compacts, Kandori created the Mirror of Chaos to fulfill his ambitions. Kandori's desire is to become a god and destroy mankind. In order to stop him, you must return to the world where Kandori's castle is. Search for a way to transcend dimensions!

Mikage-cho, the city where the protagonists live, is destroyed by Kandori."

The others pretty much say similar things.
Thank you. That's really helpful.

Correct. Because Earth is on the physical plane and the deepest stretch of the CU is far above 1-A in scope.
again thanks. I assume other character's who can control the CU Such as yaldy and Maruki should scale to this.

Yeah, pretty much she uses the Akashic record to make lower worlds that are contained as fictional films of her making but reflect actual realities inside of them which she can add narration, cinematics, stylization, and plot to.
Ah so because she sees infinite worlds that are actual universes as fiction and can shift and manipulate it however she wants, and they can't interact with her it applies for R>F?

again thank you for your time.

this is less a question and more me thinking out loud.
I would assume Elizabeth could also be considered immesurable in some extent since her attacks where stated to be able to affect the entier CU in Arena. (though I tend to misunderstand things lol.)

again thank you for your time.

this is less a question and more me thinking out loud.
I would assume Elizabeth could also be considered immesurable in some extent since her attacks where stated to be able to affect the entier CU in Arena. (though I tend to misunderstand things lol.)
She is, but not for that reason. It was Erebus roar that was stated to affect the entirety of the CU (although she would scale above that anyway) but that is largely seen as an outlier because Erebus is relative fodder to the scaling it would imply.

Oh right one last question, why does vorpal blade give spatial manipulation and durability negation. Basically every other attack has a scan but that one.

Back