• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few new abilities God (Digimon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So, back when I made the God profile months back I didn't know about half the stuff here so the profile is still a bit bare. I decided to make a thread about the abilities that I think he deserves.

-Reality Warping. Self explanatory as he created the Digital World, Heaven and probably Hell Multiverses.

-Conceptual Manipulation. He created various concepts that are unique to the digital world such as Digimon, Evolution, etc

-Sealing and/or Power Nullification. He sealed away Zeeds full power and left him as a weaker version.

-Information Manipulation. Pretty obvious since the Digital World is data made physical and God can warp it to his hearts content.

-Lastly, as a potential 5-D being, would he have Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation as well?

It would be sealing. All of the above except the last are fine. I'm pretty sure higher dimensional manipulation applies if you can manipulate dimensions higher than your own. Also, time and space manipulation has to be shown.

Well, vastly weaker Digimon have controlled time and space before, and he created the Digital World's space-time, so that ought to count for something.

Otherwise, I've added everything other than the last three.

So if he has the ability of these digimon does this mean he has the royal knight abilities?

He definitely bestowed the Holy Overwrites upon the Royal Knights, but due to the fact that we've never seen him in combat, we can't know for sure.

Oh my this necro. About the laws. I prefer to wait until Executor makes his blog regarding the Gods of the Digital World before I start adding Law Manipulation to anyone. Like we know Ygg and likely God has it and we have feats of SGDL resisting such powers, but I'd rather wait until everything is gathered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back