• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few Digimon upgrades/downgrades.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Upgrades

Child/Rookie level Speed

Tentomon's Speed was calc'd to be around Mach 4.5 (Supersonic+). This would likely scale to most (if not all) Chosen Childrens Child level Digimon, as well as Keramon and maybe a few more minor threats.

P.S. I guess you can also make an argument about the Child level Digimon being Hypersonic+ for keeping up with Kuwagamon, but I'm not so sure.

Barbamo

I've heard some people over various forums mention that Barbamon base is actually a Universe buster, but I can't find the exact feats for this. Not so much an upgrade but wondering if anyone could find scans of him being Universal.

Downgrades

Perfect/Ultimate Tamers Digimon

When I was making the profiles, I mistook Vikaralamon's rampage around Tokyo as a City-level feat, but I recently found it to be calced to be Town level+

This would apply to WarGrowlmo, Rapidmo, Taomo, Antylamo, maybe Cyberdramo, Guardromo, MarineAngemo and a few D-REAPER agents.

Seraphimo

Seraphimon is currently ranked as an impressive 4-B, but the character he's scaled to was recently-ish downgraded to 5-A due to a misunderstanding with one of his skills (See here). So I believe that Seraphimon, and all the characters that scale off of him (such as Koh and Sayo) should be downgraded to 5-A. On the flip-side, while my knowledge of frontier is limited, I also believe this would bump Ophanimon to 5-A.

The Four Holy Beast

I've been having a lot of trouble making profiles for these guys. When I made the Zhuqiaomon profile, I scaled him to Ryo Akiyama under the mistake that they fought in the obscure Wonderswan games. I believe I'm wrong on that. Either that my old source for info on the games is bogus or my new source (which I trust a lot more) is wrong.

Basically. I think it be best if Zhuqiaomon and Azulongmon tiers should be replaced with "Unknown" or "Unknown, at least 5-A" due to Azulongmon being comparable with Holydramon, who is in turn often depicted as Seraphimons equal. This wont effect their High 6-A feats, however.

And I think thats it.

Cool, Supersonic Rookies.

Barbamon is Universal for bieng able to release all of the Dark Energy in the Dark Area (a dimensional rift as large or larger than the Digital World, which we have already proven to be a multiverse, so we're assuming one verse for safety) in a single high temperature burst.

Large/Multi Planet level is Low-Balling in my humble opinion (there's always a star in there), but since our profiles leave things at 5-A due to the unquantifiable nature of Lucemon's Syzygy (apparently striking with the force of planets even though it appears to be a tiny image in Lucemon's hands) I suppose it's reasonable. The 3-A Testament attack stays though.

Town level Tamer Ultimates? A shame, but you can't argue with the numbers I suppose.

I never played the Wonderswan games so I can't exactly help here, but according to the Dgiimon Wiki, he participated in a tournament where he was trained to battle against the other three Sovereigns/Holy Beasts before facing off against Milleniummon. The details can be found here .

Reppuzan said:
On Seraphimon. My knowledge of Frontier is very limited so I apologize. Maybe it should be "At least 5-A, likely far higher"?

As for the Sovereings/Holy Beast. While they did make a tournament to fight Ryo, as far as I can tell, they never fought Ryo since it was reveled to all be some elaborate ploy to make Ryo stronger or something. I was reading through a very detailed fan-side dedicated to the Wonderswan games as research and it had no mention of them fighting. The fan-site in question.

Thanks for the input.

I think "5-A, likely higher" would be better (the Great Angels are all inferior to Lucemon since they each bear a fraction of their power). It's a tiny change, but I think it's significant. The PIS was strong in Frontier though (such as Mercurymon beating Seraphimon), so take what you see with a grain of salt.

I see, well, I can't fight someone who can actually read Japanese properly, so I suppose there's that. In all honesty though, Low 2-C isn't such a bad ranking considering the fact that they have to be somewhat comparable to Huanglongmon if they are to maintain the equilbirum left by his departure.

I was thinking about the Sovereigns tier and I thought "At least 5-A" (Should be at least comparable with The Three Great Angels) "At most Low 2-C" (As their power when combined makes up Huanglongmon, a being able to disamble infinity) seemed to fit. I want some feedback on that first, though.

That would be a safe (if wide) range. Kind of a funky one though (I haven't seen a single one like that). Still, since they're only a handful of Digimon supporters on this site I suppose we can't do anything else.

Reppuzan said:
(I haven't seen a single one like that).
Could be worse, Mettaton was "anywhere from Small island to Multi-Universal" awhile ago, lol. Thanks for the feedback.

Back