• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cave Robot Fights A Space Robot

Quote vs Tom Servo

Speed is equalized, both are in character but are willing to kill, fight takes place on the Satellite of Love. Both are low 7-B.
Tom Servo
Quote render by HIT IT
Who Will Win?
Quote: 2

Tom: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Now, this is a pretty interesting debate. However, there are a few reasons why I have to stick with Quote for this debate. First off, while Tom is definitely smarter than Quote, Quote has a lot more combat experience, and has regularly taken on characters of higher intelligence than him, such as The Doctor. Second, Tom's Martial Arts are gonna be fairly useless with Quote, thanks to his Bubbline and Whimsical Stars. And while the best weapon Tom has to use is his Death Ray, Quote has a very wide variety of weapons at his disposal to counter his Death Ray, including his explosive Missiles, his Nemesis, which can shoot lightning, and the Snake, which can shoot through objects to hit his target. And while it is set on the Satellite of Love, giving Tom the home-court advantage, it doesn't really matter in the long run since Quote has the ability to map out his immediate surroundings and take advantage of his environment.

In fact, the only things I can see that would give Quote any trouble is his Time Manipulation and his many clones. However, from what I see, Tom's Time Manipulation only shows him rewinding the clock about a minute and reversing any damage that happened during that time, as was shown when Crow's sandwich became whole again, but since Quote would likely figure out time was being messed with, since Tom's friends were aware of this taking place, he would likely make strategic adjustments to his battle plan in order to deal with it. And if all 517 of Tom's clones jumped onto Quote at once, then he may have a problem, but thanks to weapons like his Spur Gun's charged attack and Blade, he has a good chance of fending them off and coming out the victor. Overall, with more combat experience and better weapons, I give this debate to the Cave Bot.

Winner: Quote

Back