• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Bullet with the potency of the Sun

I am curious as the how to find the AP of a bullet with the Power of a sun, because it is powered by solar energy already which is equivalent to nuclear fusion. I was just wondering, which equation to use.

Temperature/Radiation Calculation

or Energy emission Calculation.

I mean, I already have the surface area of the bullet calculated in mm^2, I am just waiting on someone to tell me which equation to use.

Explain "potency of the sun".

Potency of the sun in terms of heat? Mass?

If it's in terms of heat, you would only need Multi-City Block level Durability to survive the heat of the sun alone.

If it's in terms of a sudden burst of energy emissions (i.e. like a solar flare), it could reach anywhere between Island level and Country level.

In terms of general overall production, the Sun produces about 3.72849936 × 10^26 Joules of energy per second, which is in the lower bounds of Multi-Continent level

Reppuzan said:
Explain "potency of the sun".

Potency of the sun in terms of heat? Mass?

If it's in terms of heat, you would only need Multi-City Block level Durability to survive the heat of the sun alone.

If it's in terms of a sudden burst of energy emissions (i.e. like a solar flare), it could reach anywhere between Island level and Country level.

In terms of general overall production, the Sun produces about 3.72849936 × 10^26 Joules of energy per second, which is in the lower bounds of Multi-Continent level
For heat, the temperature is equivalent to how much nuclear fusion must happen, for that is what makes up the bullets.

If it were the case of defining potency, I guess energy or heat closest to nuclear fusion in terms of sun capabilities.

@CNBA

Nuclear fusion of the sun as a whole? Probably closest to the Multi-Continent level value.

Back