• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
I'd better not regret this.

The Beast VS Lucifer

Random encounter, speed equalized, combatants start 50 meters apart. Battle takes place here.

Winner by death or incapacitation.

The Beast: 0

Lucifer: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (TeenAngel101)

They're mostly evenly matched, and while it hasn't been added yet, Beast might get Soul Resistance as well.

However, the game breaker is Lucifer's Acausality and Reality Warping, so I might have to vote for him.

Either that or Beast Mind Haxes.

Should I count your vote for Lucifer for now?

Also, what bearing does Lucifer's acausality have on the fight, exactly?

I don't know, but I've seen a lot of fights where that factors. Though now that I think of it, it probably doesn't matter in a fight.

Beast resists Matter Manipulation, and it doesn't look like Lucifer does.

But other than that, either Lucy Reality Warps or Beast turns him into a drooling husk. Inconclusive maybe?

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU KIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG!

Anyway, Lucifer, the only way for Beast to bypass his regen is to do Black Hole, which gets countered by Time Stop before Lucifer can get pulled in.

Lucifer on the other hand, can cast a death spell, which...I'm not sure if it can affect something with High regen (I had that issue with Cole vs Zeref) or merely Reality Warp him or Soul Rip him.

I'll wait for more input before voting however.

Lucifer

Take note that Gabriel, an archangel who can create seemingly infinite time loops and a multitude of pocket dimensions that has their own suns each, claimed that his brother was far more superior than him, and was killed by said brother. Already has the capability of creating portals.

Now add in the fact that smiting works sub-atomically, and it becomes decisive. You have that time stop almost every angel is capable of dealing with too iirc.

Black hole? That's nice, for organic opponents. Lucifer isn't exactly physical in existence. And teleportation also counters such an ability.

Worst comes to worst the archangel blade might work since it kills beings that are made out of wavelengths. That's already a higher level than how the Beast is.

So yeah Lucy my dear here finishes off John Doe.

And geez, Toshiro gets to keep his win on Ryuko but not John on Toshiro despite being very close match? Maan.... No one was complaining about the matchup before he got a single upgrade...

Actually, changing my vote to Lucy via cores reasoning.

That is way too solid of an argument, I have no counter argument.

Oh yeah.....Lucifers non-corporal, so he can't beat that regen....

I....Think it's a stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
Oh yeah.....Lucifers non-corporal, so he can't beat that regen....
I....Think it's a stomp.
Does the beast have any void hax? That should work.

Maybe even some types of bfr.

But otherwise, yeah it is a stomp. Lucifer can't be killed it seems.

Plus, being acausual doesnt help--

Then it is a stomp unfortunately.

I dropped supernatural long ago, but jesus are they broken.

Although it does give me..ideas.

(Yu vs Lucifer leggo bois xD)

Pretty much. But I'm just glad a favorite villain of mine can keep up with another favorite villain of mine almost.

Best argument you can go for is that John could maybe try to hide and strengthen himself till he can start tanking attacks. Maybe Composite Cole could handle this better.

Gargoyle One said:
FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU KIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG!
Things like this are always fun to wake up to. lol

Anywho...****. I guess this is a stomp. Was really hoping this would turn out well, too.

If Beasts black holes were able to AFFECT Lucifer, I could argue it being descisive.

But if neither RFB or that can affect Lucifer....Then yeah.........

Hey Gargoyle, Acasuality basically means that if you destroy a timeline that Lucifer is in, he won't die. Or destroying the reality in which he's in won't do anything either.

In all honesty Lucifer can just time travel back in time to where The Beast is an infant and just kill him then. Lucifer just has so many ways of winning it's not funny

Nico-v11 said:
Hey Gargoyle, Acasuality basically means that if you destroy a timeline that Lucifer is in, he won't die. Or destroying the reality in which he's in won't do anything either.

In all honesty Lucifer can just time travel back in time to where The Beast is an infant and just kill him then. Lucifer just has so many ways of winning it's not funny
Beast isn't even a few months old tho.

And how does he tell where to time Travel and how to prevent the ray sphere?

Well what I meant is that killing him in the past doesn't necessarily mean you kill him, like the present him. It's weird.

@Gargoyle The Beast's profile says he's like 20 years old....

No his BODY is 20 years old, the Beast didn't take form until the beginning of the second game where it possessed John

Couldn't he just kill John the person before the Beast possessed him?

Would that even count as a win though.....

Back