• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Human Tournament

Would you say a normal human in the real world would be capable of reaching his skill by the time they hit their physical prime if they trained their whole life?
Idfk lol.

Jean Pierre without any of his perfection BS is already a genius boxer on a level above Ryu Baeksan, who is also a genius boxer that was able to toy with a professional Super Middleweight boxer without even having any formal boxing training, and would've actually beaten said professional boxer had the fight been outside a boxing ring. This is the same Ryu Baeksan who is capable of fighting off hordes of gangsters and was stated by K, a legendary coach that has trained a bunch of world champions that have gone down in the history books, to have the potential to become a world champion.

And outside of that he's so meticulous in his boxing training to the point that even in a fight where he made quite literally every correct decision, took 0 direct hits, he still wasn't satisfied and has spent an entire hour slowly, slowly extending a jab to perfect his technique. That is how meticulous he is. He's always been the 10 year reigning Lightweight Division boxing world champion, having won his title at his debut and has never lost a single fight in his career outside of his fight with Yu.

This is for his pre-evolution key, BTW.

Idfk lol.

Jean Pierre without any of his perfection BS is already a genius boxer on a level above Ryu Baeksan, who is also a genius boxer that was able to toy with a professional Super Middleweight boxer without even having any formal boxing training, and would've actually beaten said professional boxer had the fight been outside a boxing ring. This is the same Ryu Baeksan who is capable of fighting off hordes of gangsters and was stated by K, a legendary coach that has trained a bunch of world champions that have gone down in the history books, to have the potential to become a world champion.

And outside of that he's so meticulous in his boxing training to the point that even in a fight where he made quite literally every correct decision, took 0 direct hits, he still wasn't satisfied and has spent an entire hour slowly, slowly extending a jab to perfect his technique. That is how meticulous he is. He's always been the 10 year reigning Lightweight Division boxing world champion, having won his title at his debut and has never lost a single fight in his career outside of his fight with Yu.

This is for his pre-evolution key, BTW.
There's actually a WWE character that went undefeated for 15 years, so maybe this isn't too bad.

And outside of that he's so meticulous in his boxing training to the point that even in a fight where he made quite literally every correct decision, took 0 direct hits, he still wasn't satisfied and has spent an entire hour slowly, slowly extending a jab to perfect his technique. That is how meticulous he is
Though this is a little questionable.

There's actually a WWE character that went undefeated for 15 years, so maybe this isn't too bad.
I mean does said WWE character scale above combat geniuses capable of soloing a bunch of gangsters without any actual combat training?
Though this is a little questionable.
Yeah, it is lol. He's also stated to be the 2nd most skilled character in the verse making him possibly the most skilled boxer in the world outside of you know who but we'll ignore this.

I don't really think there's anyone as meticulous as Jean when it comes to training (in real life). The dude's an absolute monster, and pretty sure people who go through his training will probably just dip out due to sheer boredom on how tedious and slow his training is.

I mean like, this dudes willpower is insane. His obsession with perfection literally let him rise when he was supposed to be knocked out. I doubt anyone has that kind of willpower.

I don't really think there's anyone as meticulous as Jean when it comes to training (in real life). The dude's an absolute monster, and pretty sure people who go through his training will probably just dip out due to sheer boredom on how tedious and slow his training is.

I mean like, this dudes willpower is insane. His obsession with perfection literally let him rise when he was supposed to be knocked out. I doubt anyone has that kind of willpower.
Uh yeah, this sums it up pretty well, actually.

None of the WWE wrestlers BEFORE their combat training could scale in skill to Kurt Angle before HIS combat training, he was an Olympian and others that caught up to him in skill did just that, close a gap during their training as wrestlers

Sooo... I assume Jean Pierre still can't enter because of his analytical prediction and skill, then?

Also The Boxer just released its final chapter today I'm ******* crying.

If only Banjo doesn't have a country level durability sadge
sad-mai-san.gif

Fire manip? Teleportation? Really?
Oh yeah, I didn't read that part

Use him

Back