• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
With a stunning victory for Kouki in the last round, we're here to put him up against the duplicating baby that's been memeing everybody's hearts and souls.

A81542d231560e4935ecc5fbf20bbbb5
Last Round of the 9-B Brackets begins! Our contestants for this round are Tsuememo, and Amanogawa Kouki. Click here to see current standings.

This is Normal Kouki and Tsuememon, speed is equalized.

Kouki -

Tsue - 6 (Dragon, Mand, Gargoyle, Edward, CP, Apies)

Incon -

12289745 997934270229353 4366112040067216208 n
Tsumemon OA

Well Kouki has a decent AP advantage, but I don't think it's enough to one shot. His precog may in fact help here along with forcefields to keep Tsumemon from attacking his mind and soul.

However, the two things Kouki has to combat is not only the countless Tsumemon duplicates, but also their Blood Eye technique which could leave him confused and vulnerable for attack. And if Tsumemon gets hits off, then Kouki will only last so long after getting his mind and soul decimated by the Cancerous Digimon.

Kouki was the equivalent of a Dark Horse/Underdog. I did not imagine this guy making it to the finals.

These 9B fights are awesome. Hope to see more brackets.

If there's any others I'd like to know.

@Dragon Neither did i, just entered him on a whim, would have loved if shizuku was entered instead but thought space hax was too much but here is tsuememom with mind and soul hax ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

9-B shizuku should have some more abilities honestly like soul hax, gravity hax, she had that stuff before being 7-C, but she did indeed only have space hax at the beginning, need to rename that key or something. Anyway tsuememon fra.

The powerless brackets will be posted after this, and I've learned much from this series, especially what kinds of hax to exclude.

I'll also post the recruitment thread for a 9-C Brackets after this; although I doubt it'll also have a powerless edition.

Kouki -

Tsue - 6 (Dragon, Mand, Gargoyle, Edward, CP, Apies)

Incon -

Holy

2 hours, I think that might be a wiki record right there.

Gimme some time to add and post the first round of the powerless brackets as well as the 9-C lineup post.

Back