• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A/8-C match for Cobalt?

Y'know I WOULD say Iblis, but she would stomp hard in terms of Hax even if she's limited to 9-A, not to mention speedblitz if speed is unequal.

Maybe the character Ren Stride? No idea where the creator is though. They're fairly even in terms of abilities, as Ren is incapable of killing Cobalt but has sealing and all cobalt has to do is kill Ren before the seal happens.

Well first he snaps his fingers turning off the effects of reality warping (Just in case his opponents use it because there isn't anyway of him knowing), block his opponents attacks with his forcefield if they begin with an attack and then snaps his fingers again activating the instant kill spell. Sooo yeah it's one of the very first things he uses in combat.

See the problem is, for an 8-C or 9-A, you're ridiculously powerful. The only other 9-A that I currently know of is Iblis Victora, who Cobalt literally cannot kill. COB get over here xD

W-w-wha? Why mee???

In all seriousness with that kind of ability, they should be able to face some that are even higher tier than that form.

I'd suggest letting your character fight higher tier characters where the hax is a little more even. I mean, not to brag, but heh, Iblis Victoria is like, HaxxerWoman.

Definitely let Cobalt fight higher tiers. If your barrier is strong enough to hold them off, you can easily Insta kill a lot of higher tier characters.

I'd like to note that it IS possible to defeat Cobalt as their forcefield is only a 90 degree arc, so teleporting behind 'em would leave Cobalt open. He also has a 10 second cooldown on the forcefield so, that too. it just depends on if they'd do it and do they have the neccesary abilities.

Are canon vs fanon characters allowed?