• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized.

Beerus can't see and hurt D4C

Funny start with love train

I hope it is not a stomp
Beeruslook
Beerus

Funny Valentine
The first one to take the napkin.

It is now, if Beerus was 3-A, love train would work, but low 2-C negs it.

Paradox would kill Beerus yeah, but is he really pulling that off?

@Blanked I think, Funny use their hax first. Why? Beerus probably underestimated Funny.

If a High 3-A attack can bypass Love Train, a Low 2-C attack can bypass Love Train easily and then OHK Valentine, which would kill D4C

one shot =/= stomp

This is literally AP vs hax.

Still think beerus hakais and calls it a day.

PaChi2 said:
one shot =/= stomp

This is literally AP vs hax.

Still think beerus hakais and calls it a day.
Anything Beerus does is a one shot even his spit would one shot. Having one hax that could help, but that's almost never used won't make the battle fair.

Seventy96 said:
@Blanked I think, Funny use their hax first. Why? Beerus probably underestimated Funny.
I doubt he will underestimate him as soon as he sense killing intent.

>SBA dictates that in character but willing to kill.

Its totally in character for Beerus to hakai right off the bat if he wants to kill someone, ask Zamasu or that ghost guy.

PaChi2 said:
>SBA dictates that in character but willing to kill.

Its totally in character for Beerus to hakai right off the bat if he wants to kill someone, ask Zamasu or that ghost guy.
You cant... They are dead lul. You cant ask someone if they dont exist.

All joking aside, it is AP vs Hax. I honestly will lean more to AP here. Beerus can likely just oneshot Valentine, although Valentine can transmute and use probability manipulation. Although I doubt you can manipulate the probability of tanking existence erasure. I think Beerus should take this.

Would Hakai-ing Funny even do anything to him? Given D4C can just go out and get another Funny and be back before BFR occurs.

Also, are we ignoring the fact that it wasn't just a High 3-A attack that bypassed Love Train? It was a High 3-A hax attack that did it, not a physical punch like what Beerus usually pulls. Beerus would have to kill Funny in literally infinite universes in order to truly kill him.

That being said, I doubt Funny could even budge Beerus, much less paradox him. I vote for inconclusive on this one.

Beerus doesn't have an attack that can affect things in an infinite/multiversal scale, so he can't harm Funny within love train, and all Funny has to do, after figuring out bullets and ora's aren't gonna work, is wait till Beerus gets fed up with his standard moves not working and gets in close for am angry hakai, then throw a flag around/over him, pull him into an alternate universe where Beerus a few moments prior tried punching instead of kicking and the two merge and die.

Funny wins for that reason.

"but Beerus is stronger than Funny, so it won't work"

That's not a credible argurment. Beerus has shown zero resistance to this sort of hax (or hax in general, really), and he's still dependant on his physical, living mortal body, so there's no reason to assume it wouldn't work, especially not because "h-he's stronger" because that's what most hax is meant for, defeating things that are stronger than you through unconventional means.

"Johnny's attack was 3-A, and that beat Love Train, so a 2-C Beerus can do the same or better."

No, Beerus being 2-C doesn't mean he trumps Love Train because Tusk Act 4's attack was 3-A. What made Act 4's attack work was that it was emmiting infinite spin energy that bypassed and pierced the pocket dimension/dimensional barrier Funny was hiding in. The issue there isn't "you just have to be universal to harm him" it's that you have to be able to go through the infinite number of dimensions/universes Funny's trying to put in the way of your attack to redirect it in order to hit him. Really it should be 2-A, but it's usage is pretty specific in how it's "multiversal" in scale, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back