• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8 Kings lifting strength upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
So Heracles and Snake King have lifting strength based on their large weights. Well the remaining 5 Kings (because Bambina is class T+ based on the mountain toss feat) have canon weights as well. So Derous should be Class G since he weighs 80 million metric tons, Guinness should be Class M since he weighs 20,000 Metric Tons, Emperor Crow should be Class G since he weighs 25 million metric tons, Sky Deer should be Class P since he weighs 8 Trillion Metric Tons, and Whale King Moon should be barely be Class P for weighing 1.5 trillion metric tons.

Lastly, shouldn't Heracles be Class P and not T? It's weight would be slightly over 10^15 kg which would be in that range if I'm not mistaken

I guess I should explain theJapanese Numerals .

õ©ç is 10,000 and Õàå is one trillion. So for Derous his weight is 8,000õ©çt or 8,000(10,000)t which adds to 80 million tons.

So should I contact [COLOR=rgba(58,58,58,0.75)]Antvasima about this right? Or will he come here on his own time?[/COLOR]

This is fairly straight forward, no need for him to come, you can probably even apply the changes now if you want, just remember to put the link to this thread in the summary of your edits.

Oh okay. What about Heracles's lifting strength? Does that get bumped up to Class P or does it stay Class T?

2 trillion tons would be "2 x 10^15 kilograms" wouldn't it? Which is just above baseline Class P. I'm mostly asking since Heracles, Moon, and Sky Deer's weights are all in the same range. So if Heracles is Class T then they all are, and vice versa if they're Class P.

Okay so I'll apply the edits to the remaining 3 Kings

Applied to changes, so if everything is okay the thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back