• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7DS Grand Cross discussion

I tried to train profile making since no one responded to my call for help but it didn't turned well ig someone will have to create the pages since i don't understand anything to this
Try to dm the staff or go to their message walls

I tried to train profile making since no one responded to my call for help but it didn't turned well ig someone will have to create the pages since i don't understand anything to this
Go to home to see the mods that are online then contact them

Go to home to see the mods that are online then contact them
Thanks god it’s been deleted 😭 my girlfriend had an accident so ig i won’t be able to do the Blog post anyway once it’s done i’ll search for someone capable to do pages unlike me
Blog posts are the best idea i think so we could discuss the future profiles before uploading them
(I may have a Low multi feat for Yggdrasil maintaining the 2 actual separate worlds)

Thanks god it’s been deleted 😭 my girlfriend had an accident so ig i won’t be able to do the Blog post anyway once it’s done i’ll search for someone capable to do pages unlike me
Blog posts are the best idea i think so we could discuss the future profiles before uploading them
(I may have a Low multi feat for Yggdrasil maintaining the 2 actual separate worlds)
I am so sorry I hope your GF is okay.

We could get:
-Lillia Pulverise a Mountain with a Tornado while weakened
-Lillia multiple statements about destroying the entire world
-Camilia being stated to be able to do so

And the game also does not stay only in Britannia

So if you have any feats you can share them Here
Destroying the world could be surface wiping so high 6a. How would the world be destroyed?

Back