• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata VS Giorno Giovanna - Battle of JoJos with shitty haircuts (Oh shi-)

Josuke, he almost immediately will beat down Giorno with his stronger CD before Giorno can do anything.

I give it to Josuke with SBA about 6-7/10 times

Josuke to the OP: What did you say about my hair?! **rush attacks you to death**

Anyway Crazy Diamond is physically more stronger then Gold Experience, plus with his restoration ability he can revert anything Giorno gave life to back to its original state, perfect counter to the ability

Voting Josuke too

Has CD ever undone something like giving life? It seems very different then anything he has done before. Also how does he get around the perception shenanigans that Gio used against Bruno?

I mean Giorno makes an object a being with life, Josuke can just make it return to an object i dont why it cant be possible to have it return to its previous state

The perception thingy is only if he hits him, on Stands i dont think it worked from what i remember

Yeah but JoJo only really has been shown fixing things with his power (or what he did against Angelo and The Enigma guy) which are both quite different from this.

The perception thing is still is a factor, Gio could still use it against other stand users so he might catch Joske off guard with it, especially since he has the life giving to grant him mobility and as a distraction/ damage option.

SBA, they start more or less in each others faces so I doubt Giorno can actually hit Josuke with GE before being beaten into the floor

Depends if josuke knows about ge's life giving or not,if not then instead of reverting ge's creatures he'd probably dora them(at least one which would cause a lot of dmg to josuke via dmg reflection). CD is physically stronger true but ge despite having a C in destructive power can cause a lot of dmg. Bruno said he would die if he got punch a couple times by ge just because of the shock of the pain,this is after he experienced ge punching him ONCE

>The perception thingy is only if he hits him, on Stands i dont think it worked from what i remember

Actually did work on Black Sabbath, it's basically entirely why he stopped using it because it backfired.

Remember CD's strength advantage could be used against him if he hits something Gio made, Joske has no such advantage. And Both could end the fight very quickly but Gio has an actually effective way to protect himself.

if josuke see's giorno making an object come to life(which he will) he will turn it back since josuke will suspect giorno's planning something, one does not create a frog out of a rock in a battle with no reason for doing that and josuke has the AP advantage here too a BOS CD managed to break a rusty SP guard and josuke can pull some crazy shit with CD and it's restoration ability like that time he created a wall by breaking stone or that time he created a homing attack using his own blood.

voting josuke for my above mentioned reasons.

When has he done anything like in-transforming an object turned into a frog or something? Gio has made life in battles plenty of times, against Echoes, Black Sabbath, Luca, and more. He could use a tree as a shield or use a small animal as a distraction or to block any of JoJo's attacks. If he hits one of the things Gio makes, he pretty much loses. Voting Gio.

Josuke is listed with tens of meters range so they start at that range. Before you say anything about the projectiles, remember that he can use a rock or a shard of glass.

@00potato

Dude none of them had an ability like Josuke, so saying he cant revert the objects given life back is ignorance

Also he took blows from his own Stand before, having them reflected back at him, not to mention he took a blow from Star Platinum as well and RHCP, which are comparable to him

Josuke from one instance can figure out attacking the life imbued stuff can backfire at him

@00potato

you seem to think that just because a character has never done something means they never can or think they have some sort of restriction placed on their ability as evidenced in the sans thread the difference here is that josuke has never been put in this situation before and if giorno creates life out of an object josuke will restore that back to it's original form i doubt giorno is just gonna spam his life-giving ability after he sees josuke can counter it giorno could beat josuke with that perception shit but 7/10 times josuke is gonna win with shit like his homing attack and the insane shit he can pull with Crazy Diamond and if josuke lands the first hit then giorno is pretty screwed remember that time he turned someone into paper? and Crazy Diamonds AP would seriously damage giorno if he got a DORA rush off if not incap him.

if giorno insults his hair then he's a hypocrite, donut hair is saying that a perfect hairstyle conditioned everyday is worse than his.

i actually think the hair beserk rage would give josuke a disadvantage since that would leave giorno open to create life without josuke caring because he wants to beat giorno's ass and then having josuke punching a turtle or something to reflect damage back.

and yes everyone in EOH insults josuke's hair(even himself).

When your nephew, father, great grandfather, grand nephew, a dog, bird, blind guy, the president of america, mafia boss and yourself etc, insults your hair, must be hard for Josuke

The only ones that don't are Koichi and Okuyasu, they're more tactful about it but Josuke takes it the wrong way.

Also Josuke FRA

Back