• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Recruitment

Jinsye

She/Her
I was originally going to wait until the other royale was finished. But I'm lazy.

Try and not pick mass-wipers, but they are allowed.

Let's go and pick some.

Speed will be equal.

Choose to your hearts content.

Huh, must've missed the Speed UnEqualized part.

Nocturne is reallowed.

Bump

Also I'm definitely restricting Madotsuki's Low 2-C on waking up.

Lot's of Godzilla monsters here...

Maybe I'll only choose two.

Following this for the moment. I remember there was at least one 7-C I knew of who wasn't Doom Slayer (who has been downgraded), but I'm failing to recall who it is right now.

Nah, it just comes from his ability to passively nullify magic. In a pure physical fight he'd have to rely on his power and abilities. Just wanted him to be here because he came in 3rd in the original thread

@Assalt

Actually, I made this thread before everyone agreed.

So.... this is a thing now.

Because I had ideas and I was impatient.

Well she definitely wins but Idk it's probably not a stomp just because PMMM has to cause me as much frustration as possible on this site vov

Sayaka has like, sleep manip, is mid end 7-C and is hard to kill. That's all

Back