• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neither are especially intelligent, stamina should be similar, killer croc has the lifting strength advantage and i think he would be atleast slightly more skilled, but i think lizard has ap, tough call but ill vote croc.

Lol, Lizard stomp. Lizard haver a so much better healing could even heal members and internal organs, KC cant Put him down.

Lizard have more stranght than spider Man too, Croc was Put down by punchs of Batman and Bane.

Lizard os more durable too since he could tank punchs From Spiderman.

Speed equal, ok. But Lizard os more Agile and can scaling walls like a real Lizard, have One more member, his tail to fight

Lizard could Control the reptiles arround him

both have low-mid regen, lizard´s strength is superhuman, croc´s is class 5, croc is significantly physically stronger than bats so i dont know where you got him being taken down by punches from bats, but lizard does have a slightly greater than 2x ap advantage (i think), controlling reptiles isnt on his profile and probably wont help him much anyways, the tail probably wouldnt help much due to the skill diffrence and even if it does i doubt it will change the outcome.

Jeez, Im using Comic version of Lizard. But now I understand, thats Comic version os Croc against Cartoon version of Lizard.

Yeah, one can argue that Lizard's mobility and weaponry might help him, but this seems to be pretty cut and clean Croc win, I'll FRA him too.

Even at his dumbest, Croc's smarter. This Lizard is nothing but a rabid animal, while Croc keeps his skill even at his most feral.

Now that the profile has been properly edited, which Croc is this, Pre-Hush or Post-Hush? I suppose it doesn't matter much since either way he's arguably stronger by a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back