• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Look, we can wait until the wiki has, like, 6500 pages or something, then we can make a housekeeping thread so we can reach a consensus on what pages we can delete throughout the wiki (not just his), without the drama of loosing the 6000 pages count

I thought that everyone knew that his pages were super low quality. i thought that was part of the joke, that we were worshipping a guy who spams barely finished profiles

I guess Copetan has a point. He can probably be kept of the hook for now.

Also, for the record, I knew that at least some of his pages were unfinished, just not all of them.

He just says on the AP "same as tier, the rest follows" instead actually filling the stats in. So the pages are finished, they just aren't finished if you know what I'm saying

Not possible. We couldn't track them all down if we wanted since he never made a "omniface's pages" tag so many of them are just lost to the aether but still on the wiki

Yellowpig10 said:
Not possible. We couldn't track them all down if we wanted since he never made a "omniface's pages" tag so many of them are just lost to the aether but still on the wiki
...you do know you can filter his contributions, right?

That might be so annoying it loops back into being funny again.

But hey now that there is a category that his pages we can now look at them and add which ones go to the Pages that need improvement category

Orror is way more obnoxious though, omni doesn't bother people and talk about pointless irrelevant things in unrelated threads

Do you think some of his profiles are technically low quality godmodes that are children of the godmodes that died in Sept 2018

Cause some of his profiles have these random Godmode like tiers

The lore would be about as deep as my depression and with just as much consistency.

Pretty sure a Godmode Arc requires Copebot's involvement.

Maybe when we inevitably begin a page purge in the future.

Yeah omni could never start a godmode war since he's not a toxic person that yells about his characters being the strongest, He just makes pages and lets them exiet. For a war to happen you need at least two people stubborn enough to force their pages down everyone's throat to fight each other

Back