• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ditto vs. Lucy (Elfen Lied) (0-12) (CONCLUDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ditto vs. Lucy (Elfen Lied) (Eos Pre-Melting Key/High 7-A)

Speeds Equalized

Ditto's already transformed

In character

[Ditto]: 0

79BD2CB1-F383-4CDD-BBED-476004A0713F
[Lucy]: 12

57271077-27CE-42A2-BAB4-C55F9EBDB0D8

Ditto (in EoS Lucy) and EoS Lucy stab at each other

Ditto reverts to 8-A as Ditto and Lucy reverts to 9-A as a puddle of blood with a head.

Ditto wins by "better durability and stamina"

Jasonsith said:
Ditto (in EoS Lucy) and EoS Lucy stab at each other

Ditto reverts to 8-A as Ditto and Lucy reverts to 9-A as a puddle of blood with a head.

Ditto wins by "better durability and stamina"
Am I (as OP of this thread) allowed to have input in this?

This is her High 7-A Key (her pre-melting key btw (my bad for being unspecific). Also, if she does melt, I don't think her powers dwindle at all...

personally i think Lucy wins this for the same reasons Goku, Natsu, Godzilla and Carnage beat Ditto: more experienced with powers, more naturally bloodlusted and better mentality

Lucy has plenty of experience fighting other of her kind (and with longer Vectors) while Ditto has none of this

she's also more accurate and precise with her vectors than Ditto

and as Migue79 stated, her powers dont grow weaker when she takes damage or melts

though, i will say that Lucy takes this mid or high difficulty

Ditto has faced wild enemies with invisible and intangible bodies. A human with "invisible and intangible arms" is nothing new to Ditto.

Just saying. Voting by Reaper is still counted. And OP cannot vote but can still give reasons as always.

Ditto (Pokémon) - 2 - Jasonsith, StrymULTRA

Lucy (Elfen Lied) - 1 - Reaper180498

Thunder thunder thunder - 0

So I can have input in this matchup. Okay.

This matchup is more based on experience, intelligence and personality traits than anything else (kind of neat tbh).

Experience: Ditto has had experience with invisible and intangible opponents for sure (i.e. Ghost-type Pokemons). While Lucy has experience fighting other Diclonii who have vectors (i.e. Nana & Mariko). Considering both share the same extent of Invisibility and Intangibility (only via Vectors), Ditto's experience won't give him the leg-up that he should be getting (yes, in paper, Ditto has advantage with Invisible & Intangible objects). It is in fact canceled out by Lucy's experience fighting other of her species, which Ditto with Lucy's powers is. Also, as Reaper mentioned, considering Ditto's inexperience using Lucy's powers (she can do more than just slice & dice), he won't be able to make the best of what little experience he can use. So, a slight advantage for Lucy.

Intelligence: Ditto's intelligence is listed as Average in his profile, while Lucy's doesn't have a rating. Lucy has overcome certain disadvantages like opponents with higher Range than her. There's also the fact that she figured out how to use her powers to heal others on her own. I don't know if this point is combat applicable (but I'll bring it up anyway), but Nyuu (another one of Lucy's personalities who didn't know how to speak at all) learned how to competently speak in about 6 months time (without the aid of Lucy because she was commatose during said time). And Lucy is definitely smarter than Nyuu. So, I believe any sort of challenge Ditto might put to Lucy, she should be capable of overcoming it.

Personality traits: Lucy's more naturally bloodlusted and when fighting new opponents, she doesn't mess around and does what it takes to win (even playing dirty). For Lucy's EoS Pre-Melting key, it is in-character for her to use her explosives right off the bat. Unless there's info suggesting otherwise, I don't see Ditto doing the same or responding adequately to this action. I don't know how Ditto behaves in combat, but I am certain that he isn't anywhere as aggressive and bloodlusted as Lucy.

That's my input on this matchup as OP. Hopefully, I don't get crucified for it or broke any rules here (I'm new at this).

My vote goes for Thunder Thunder Thunder

one last detail i would like to add is that Ditto will also inherit the weaknesses of a diclonius: he has his horns broken, he cant use his vectors. he has his pineal gland hit, he cant use them. he feels too much pain, he cant use them. Lucy can exploit these weaknesses, while Ditto wont be able to due to lack of prior knowledge

Ditto (with Lucys powers, abilities and weaknesses) and Lucy could just have a constant stab exchange, but the former will succumb to the pain and the latter (who will definitely be affected to the same extent as the former by pain) will just power through it with her willpower and keep using her vectors to finish her opponent off

and now with what the OP brought to light i am inclined into saying that it is a high-difficulty victory for Lucy

I honestly feel like Ditto would edge out here. Voting the blob FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back