• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trap Lifestyle

Plot: 50 just finished a concert in a nightclub in Los Santos and is about to accept his payment of $750K from the promoter. What he doesn't know is Franklin and Lester have been plotting on robbing him for his concert money. 50 is aware he is being targeted and made his own preparations before the concert started.

downtown_los_santos_and_legion_square___gta_5__by_vicenzovegas21_deuu58r-fullview.jpg

• Starting distance: 2 meters apart on Highway. Franklin chasing 50 both using driving abilities before and finishing on foot
  • All Weapons available
  • 3 Month prep time
  • 50 has help from Bugs
  • Franklin has help from Lester
50: 3 (@MaidRips , @cloudyagami, @Cimafranca133)

Franklin: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (@jojo123)

Last edited:
lol i think they mean the plot makes the match inconclusive other than that idk because i didnt list my reasononing on who wins yet
Yeah, FRA usually means that you agree with an argument someone has already made in-thread. But there's no reasons yet as to why anybody would win, I think.

50 looks the most versatile out of the two abilities-wise but, can I get definitive APs for either of them?

Yeah, FRA usually means that you agree with an argument someone has already made in-thread. But there's no reasons yet as to why anybody would win, I think.
Yep thats right
50 looks the most versatile out of the two abilities-wise but, can I get definitive APs for either of them?
They both are scaled off their destructive abilities when punching Vehicles but 50 can destroy cars in like 7-8 punches so i would say his AP is higher and he is the more versatile hand to hand fighter. Their shooting ability is pretty even in base but 50 has "Gangsta Fire" which can slow down time enough for him to shoot RPGs and rockets out of the sky but not enough to dodge bullets.

Yep thats right

They both are scaled off their destructive abilities when punching Vehicles but 50 can destroy cars in like 7-8 punches so i would say his AP is higher and he is the more versatile hand to hand fighter. Their shooting ability is pretty even in base but 50 has "Gangsta Fire" which can slow down time enough for him to shoot RPGs and rockets out of the sky but not enough to dodge bullets.
I would give it to 50 then. It seems that he has a lot of factors that would give him an edge over Franklin, especially his minor time manip, healing, and homing attacks. More often than not, it seems like he takes this home.

I would give it to 50 then. It seems that he has a lot of factors that would give him an edge over Franklin, especially his minor time manip, healing, and homing attacks. More often than not, it seems like he takes this home.
Yeah i agree. I vote 50 as well

Back