• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B characters to match D

I would have said Nagash as they actually seem thematically matching at least in terms of creating spells and being gods of death and having low godly, but honestly it looks like Nagash Uber stomps

I would have said Nagash as they actually seem thematically matching at least in terms of creating spells and being gods of death and having low godly, but honestly it looks like Nagash Uber stomps
hm noo, someone said that nagashi has low 1-C stuff

yeah his 5-B incarnate key has low 1-C immortality and he can negate up to low 1-C immortality via devouring her on a conceptual level

I'm not sure if this is a viable or not but I don't have much knowledge of 5-B characters besides this one guy who rolls boulders at historical figures

Back