• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Battle Royale

If anyone hits Tamura's shield too hard and break it, the whole battlefield is going to be timestopped until the end of times.

So that's a possible factor i guess

Well all I can say is that if Deusmon Installed is allowed, Leviathan would know to teleport away. If Leviathan survives the wipe then one roar should end it.

Kaltias said:
If anyone hits Tamura's shield too hard and break it, the whole battlefield is going to be timestopped until the end of times.

So that's a possible factor i guess
Can she come back from BFR? If not that won't come into play.

It's automatic if it breaks actually.

Also, why it happens before? Both are resistant and both do it at the start

Kepekley23 said:
WT is cross-universal
However, she's gotta use it full range. Something I doubt she'd do when for her, all her opponents are right in front of her.

I mean, Tamura's whole manga is her travelling trough the multiverse and finding all sort of weird things, so she can probably come back from BFR

Bayo does use full range in-character, she has done it 4-5 times in the series.

Although, it doesn't really make a difference here.

I mean she just walks away, goes to a place outside the timelines, then goes to a different one.

I believe that she needs to have her shield working to do that tho

>5B RB is already created

Goddamit,if i'm earlier,i can add Hibiki there.

Ehm,anyway i can't see Destoroyah survive here,if Bayo time stop rip,Fiamma unleash HR rip,Melt absorb rip,etc.

So have we decided if Bayo is too strong for this? If she isn't, we need to determine who survives her Time Stop into Wipe combo.

I already outlined why Doctor Doom would survive in a previous comment. Hell, her time shenanigans are just going to paint a massive target on her back the moment she uses them around him.

He also has defenses that can help with a fair bit of her powers. I don't see very much she has that can help her deal with the magic and technology he's bringing to the table.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I already outlined why Doctor Doom would survive in a previous comment. Hell, her time shenanigans are just going to paint a massive target on her back the moment she uses them around him.

He also has defenses that can help with a fair bit of her powers. I don't see very much she has that can help her deal with the magic and technology he's bringing to the table.
So you think after she slows time she will be considered such a threat by Doom that she won't get a chance to wipe everyone, and instead fights him?

@Assaltwaffle:

Sort of, although the fact that others can no-sell the time shenanigans will be something he takes note of as well. Nonetheless, controlling time is one of the signs of a genuine big-leaguer in the Marvel Universe, since not a particularly large amount of people can do it and the ones who can are usually really powerful characters. He most likely won't be scared of her (this is a guy who hit The Sentry with some sort of stunning spell just because he "dared to lay a hand" on him, and seemed perfectly willing to do it again even after another guy effectively said "this guy will kill you"), but he'll sort her into the "high priority" bin right away.

Granted, whether or not the two of them duke it out right off the bat will almost exclusively rely on whether or not she targets him first. If she doesn't, that gives him time to concoct a plan, which he will almost certainly do before engaging, if he can get away with it.

Yeah, for whatever reason, a lot of guys outside of here like to treat Doc like Batman or something. Truth is, half of his encounters with other Marvel characters don't involve extensive preparations beforehand. And against most characters in his weight class, he doesn't even need prep time. He's already overpowered enough without it.

There's a pretty good reason why defeating him in-universe usually requires a superhero team rather than a single solitary character.

Well,not on this site,while in the outside the people treat him like Batman or else because "Muh Prep time",so far i didn't see anyone mentioned Doom win via prep shennanigans in this site.

Anyway i give a reasons why Melt survive here.She have an absorbtion that can absorb anything,physical and material,she also have intangbility which is useful here,and she have an conceptual manipulation via her NP Saraswati Meltout,in this NP she can manipulate anything which is "flowing" like air,poison water and even man made concept (Doom arsenal are created by man made right,expect the magic thing),honestly this NP is difficult to understand so Nasuverse expert please correct me.

Her skill Melt virus can inject anything organic and inorganic,after inject it the thing will melt and get abosrbed,this make her more powerful,due of this skill she get an level 999 in the game.

Thats all i think,she at least survive until big five.

Back