• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does she start with because he could likely erase it with all fiction and if it kills him he just comes back and then bookmakers

She Start with her <City Devoring Time> which leave the opponent in a Comatose state via absorbing their "Time" (or Life). It's a mix of Mindhax and Life Manipulation.

I'm pretty sure that all fiction should bring him back if he ends up comatosed and then he seals

Gived from the Light Novel, Yes:

At the moment he was about to touch Shidou, there was a sudden sound, and he was sucked towards the ground by an unknown force. "Eh…?" Shidou let out a surprised noise -- and immediately pressed his knees. The moment when the men were sucked into the ground, a strong sense of tiredness washed over him. "This, this is…" Shidou used his entire body's weight, before being able to maintain the posture he had, squeezed out a noise. Looking in front, the men that had surrounded Shidou, were all on the floor, in painful moans. And then, the surroundings that were supposed to be lighted by the street lights, were surrounded by a layer of darkness. This was a familiar feeling. That's right. Three months ago - during the period Kurumi attended school, Shidou had experienced it before. [7B 1] "<City of Devouring Time> …?" "- Uhe, hehehe. That's right. It's good that you remember it, Shidou-san." Kurumi twisted her lips, as she looked at Shidou. The left eye that was emblazoned with a clock, was quickly ticking backwards. <City of Devouring Time>. Every time she used her Angel's abilities, Kurumi would have to use up some of her own [Time]. This is how she replenished her [Time]. Letting the people who stepped into her shadow enter a comatose state, absorbing their [Time] - that is, their life.
~ DAL Volume 7​

IIRC it's either instant or incredibly fast. The logs Causality provided lead me to believe it's the former.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
So can she also move her shadow? Is that instant?
In the anime, it look like this (the only gif i've found), the range varie to a few meters to Hundreds (it's not really her shadow tho)

I was working off of the quote that described it as her shadow, but aight. He is gonna be starting out of her range tho, since AF is universal in range

Pretty sure this is incon

They both start with thought based abilities so either Kumagawa erases and seals or Tokisaki does her thing

Kumagawa could likely af from incap because I'm pretty sure I remember something about that but if not then incon

I've thought that active AF can null incap but not the passive which only work on his death but i'am maybe wrong.

It can definitely null certain kinds of incap. Anything that damages the brain for example will be auto regenerated for sure. Any kind of unconsciousness may also be auto regenerated from, since they were surprised when Kumagawa didn't come back from being rendered unconscious by Iihiko before they knew of his ability

If it's only certain kinds of incap, incon FRA.

Since it's only certain kind of incap, incon FRA.

Leaving the target comatose should likely be erased by af considering everyone was surprised Kumagawa was even able to be left unconscious and didn't all fiction back

When was this exactly so I can read the chapter?

IIRC it's against Iihiko but i think it still an active effect of AF since Kuma doezsn't heal his injuries passively for exemple, he need to use AF to do that, which is different for his death

AF doesn't work against Iihiko, so that isn't a good fight to get an AF feat from.

Agnaa said:
AF doesn't work against Iihiko, so that isn't a good fight to get an AF feat from.
What Lapitus and Paul tried to tell is that characters are supprised that Kuma doesn't bring him back with AF even if he is unconscious but i don't think AF is involved (and don't remembers a moment when Kuma can bring back from inconscious with AF)

In chapter 166 the nurse lady(I forgot her name)comments, while treating Kumagawa and Zenkichi , that her nails can't manage the symptoms and then says to call in Kurokami or Anshin'in to which Oudo says to just keep them stable

then in 168 she is surprised by them still being unconscious and ponders if that means it was broken by iihiko

The Only Moment Shido think is at the moment when he see everyone around him collapsing, which is after the CTD of Kurumi.

It seem that no, the main debate in the thread is if he can passively use AF for incap like that but he need an activation which is impossible in this case. So it seem that both Incap the opponents.

Even if passive af doesn't work on incap (pretty sure it does)

The fact that Shidou could think means that Kumagawa could and he would just erase the attack and Kurumi or erase the attack and his own time

Shidou resist to this, that why he is still conscious after that, and as i already said, the moment when he could think is when all the peoples around became unconscious and collapse due to Kurumi's CDT. Basically, he think after that people around are affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back