• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bomberman VS Earthworm Jim

Looks like Bomber has a stronger Durability and Attack Potency, but Jim has existence erasure with the Animator's Pencil.

With no fore knowledge of the characters, I'm gonna assume the Animator's pencil isn't among Jim's first reactions in combat and he'll spend most of his time running and gunning, giving Bomber the chance to blow him up in one of a dozen different ways.

I'd imagine the setting for the fight would matter alot for Bomberman so he can lure and corner Jim.

Inconclusive for now

Correct if I'm wrong, but the animator's pencil was actually stolen by Jim, and was never really seen again for much of the series, so I doubt that Jim would utilize the pencil for his standard arsenal.

Even if Jim did utilize the pencil, doesn't really mean it's a guaranteed victory for him. Jim had visible inexperience utilizing the pencil, which makes the factor of Jim erasing Bomberman less effective than people assume.

Jim's haxs usually aids his arsenal and durability, but doesn't really control the pace of the battle to essentially land a killing blow. Bomberman has superior hax (Time Stop via Light Bombs and Clock power-up, Shapeshifting via Fake Bomb power-up, Invulernerability with the Vest to resist some of Jim's explosive-based weaponry, and resistance to Reality Warping).

My vote goes to Bomberman for now.

Back