• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Aureolus Izzard

Judging from their personality, Kumagawa is arrogant and isn't the type to fight seriously at first. While Aureolus is the type to end the fight instantly without much effort. Aureolus will get the first move and think "die" to kill him instantly.

Anyway, that's not enought to beat someone like Kumagawa since Kumagaga can erase his own death. So he will resurrect again.

Guess what happen next? Kumagawa will realize that his opponent can simply kill him by just a speech. That will make Kumagawa take this fight seriously by erase Aureolus with All Fiction, or instantly pin him with Book Maker. and that's finish.

The way that Aureolus can win is think "disappear" to erase Kumagawa. But I don't think that his first move since he don't know about Kumagawa's abilities. And it should be too late for him to realize that.

With this, Kumagawa got my vote.

Kumogawa simply cause the moment he resurrects areulus will lose confidence and so his power, not even needs to use existence erasure, after the first resurrection he will think his power doesn't work and so he will lose his power, the even just beating him up works

Hmm yea kumagawa wins tbh kumagawa doesnt need all fiction to win he has a similar ability to ars magna (ars magna is aureolus ability) kumagawas ability is IM or imagination manifestation its literally ars magna but different it allows him to manifest anything he imagines its how he got the giant screws best part is he could imagine aureolus being screwed to the wall and it would happen as hes ability allows him to manifest ANYTHING he imagines idk why the writers gave him this power just so he can use screws but to me this power is op also if he wanted he could imagine a sword that makes people scared or u can call it a fear inducing sword

SuperMasked said:
Hmm yea kumagawa wins tbh kumagawa doesnt need all fiction to win he has a similar ability to ars magna (ars magna is aureolus ability) kumagawas ability is IM or imagination manifestation its literally ars magna but different it allows him to manifest anything he imagines its how he got the giant screws best part is he could imagine aureolus being screwed to the wall and it would happen as hes ability allows him to manifest ANYTHING he imagines idk why the writers gave him this power just so he can use screws but to me this power is op also if he wanted he could imagine a sword that makes people scared or u can call it a fear inducing sword
Although he still wins it IM should not be classified as a Real ability if not why he did not use it on Iihiko ? It has clear limitations on what he can manifest up until now is weapon with tier 8 power

Kumagawa's magic visualisation is really only useful against magic beast, which in Medaka Box are immune to everything but Magic, including All Fiction and Book Maker. Even then, it is not all that useful. Let me explain, in Medaka Box, magic users can use magic because they are SO BAT SHIT CRAZY that their delusions manifest to a point. Kumagawa is just barely insane enough to manifest his imagination. His mind set also makes it even weaker then it already is.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Kumagawa's magic visualisation is really only useful against magic beast, which in Medaka Box are immune to everything but Magic, including All Fiction and Book Maker. Even then, it is not all that useful. Let me explain, in Medaka Box, magic users can use magic because they are SO BAT SHIT CRAZY that their delusions manifest to a point. Kumagawa is just barely insane enough to manifest his imagination. His mind set also makes it even weaker then it already is.
Ohh, I don't want to connenct Medaka Box to Bloodborne. That has bad implications.

Back