• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite defeats Sonic once, and then gets decked the rest of the story by every character.

Mephiles fights Shadow and all of Team Dark twice, kills Sonic in one hit, and nearly destroys the universe.

How is Infinite more impressive again?

Mephiles for...

Low reality warping

High regen

Immortallity

Time Manipulation

One shoting Sonic effectively killing him, while Infinite lost twice to Sonic.

Better backstory

Infinite is pretty much a weaker Mephiles, but 50% ediger and better voice acted.

Mephiles has this, he is the only villain who killed Sonic, and in one blow. Infinite curbstomped Sonic, but took a few hits to do so, while Mephiles only needed one.Plus Mephiles has more powers, so versality goes for him too.

Fitting music

if infinite showed off some impressive feats and had a better backstory then i would have no problem with him.

characters like mephiles returning would've been better.

**** characters like elise and shahra since they were irrelevent shitheads.

For reasons above?

Yeah. He gave a hard time to an entire Team Dark by himself while Infinite stomped Sonic once and then got rekt by Sonic, then by Avatar and then by both.

I know that this is closed, but can't Infinite just summon an illusion star and wait for Mephelis to die? Not to mention he did defeat Sonic in their second battle, but felt it wasn't worth killing him. Also, he easily beat Silver. ALSO, he would have defeated the Avatar in their first battle if it wasn't for him carrying the phantom ruby prototype, ALSO Infinite was still capable of fighting Sonic and the Avatar in their third and second battle respectively, but Eggman lost paitence with him and took the Phantom Ruby to power his own robot. ALSO, well, eh forget it. No matter what points I have this battle has already been decided and nothing I can do can change it presumably.

I know, bump, but in the end, Infinite displayed such foolishness and tried to entertain Mephiles, but was killed by Mephiles while doing so. (It's a reference to this quote said by Mephiles: "Such foolishness...very well, let's see if you can entertain me.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back