• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so, it is just a theory, so it cannot be a solid rating, only a possibly, because its a theory

It is said that angels suddenly appeared in ancient times, long, long before I was born. Some even theorize based on this sudden emergence, and their devotion to their mission, that perhaps they were created by some higher being. Even wilder theories suggest they were made by the universe itself as a sort of antibody, a defense against the gods who, despite existing within the universe, could very well threaten to destroy it.

Baba, Okina. So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 14 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)) (p. 57). Yen Press. Edição do Kindle.

So, the theory is about what caused the existence of the angels, but not the fact that the gods can destroy the universe, as said in the last sentence ''a defense against the gods who, despite existing within the universe, could very well threaten to destroy it.''

so i think the real gods need to be upgraded to universal

Is there anymore context? Cause it could just mean that they could do severe damage or wipe out all form of life in the universe given enough time thus "endangering the universe", if it's the universe as a whole and not just the thing inside it then i can see a possibly 3A or 3B for them but that's just my opinion.

Is there anymore context? Cause it could just mean that they could do severe damage or wipe out all form of life in the universe given enough time thus "endangering the universe", if it's the universe as a whole and not just the thing inside it then i can see a possibly 3A or 3B for them but that's just my opinion.
there isnt more info as far im aware

i dont think that its just a ''wipe out all form of life'', it was literally said that can destroy the universe, not to mention that the existence of the angels according to the theory is literally to fight against these beings to avoid the universe being destroyed

Eh, enough for a possibly 3A or 3B for me, tho the fact that it's a "theory" kinda put all this to question unless it have some good basis, will wait for more input before saying anything else..

I'd say it isn't enough for a 3-A rating or such. Besides the gods being a multitude, it could happen overtime as constantly suggested by those who have struck down "destroy the world feats".

Personally, I'd find what is the hardest solid fully connected object in the universe is, like a giant star, a neutron star or a black hole and use the energy needed to destroy it as AP.

Of course, if the universe in kumo desu ga is infinite then overtime is irrelevant and it becomes possibly High 3-A

One, this is just a theory in the series and currently has no actual evidence to suggest it's an actual thing. Two, threatens to destroy could mean any number of things, especially considering what has happened to the planet the story focuses on; the end of the planet and all life on it because the humans drained the life energy of the planet. Flat out disagree with anything coming of this.

especially considering what has happened to the planet the story focuses on; the end of the planet and all life on it because the humans drained the life energy of the planet. Flat out disagree with anything coming of this.
I didn't understand this argument, how is this relevant?
One, this is just a theory in the series and currently has no actual evidence to suggest it's an actual thing. Two, threatens to destroy could mean any number of things
fine

Back