• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-5-0) Caine VS Junko Enoshima: Digital Despair

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Caine's really having some fair matchups against higher tiers lately, so why not put him up against another AI who is also the antagonist of a story involving humans being trapped in digital worlds which in turn makes them fall into despair?

Speed is equalized, Neo World Program Junko is used, and the battle takes place within the Neo World Program at the center of Jabberwock Island. Both of them start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

Digital ringmaster of goofiness: 2 (Salt-on-pizza, Greatsage13th)

Digital virus of despair: 5 (Bruhtelho, Adem Warlock69, Hiiilt, XxZetsuxX, Axorandom0)

Their victims escape while they stalemate:

Last edited:
What does Junko start off with?
Typically summoning a Monokuma (Or many of them up to 100 at a time) to deal with her enemies. Said Monokuma would also either resort to close quarter combat or if necessary, finish the opponent off with an energy blast. Of course, because of Caine's Type 5 Immortality, he can't really die to blunt force, rather, he just experiences a cartoony event instead.

Alternatively, as the Ultimate Analyst, Junko would know what Caine is capable of by just glancing at him, so it gives her the potential to drive him to despair.

Well, seeing as all of Caine’s battles on this wiki come down to him snapping his fingers at the speed of [speed equalized] to get rid of his opponents, I’m pretty sure he just performs this until Junko and all of the Monokuma clones are gone. I don’t think Junko being the Ultimate Analyst can do much to help her as all she’ll be analyzing is Caine committing mass finger snaps on digital robotic bears (and her).

Though, giving a point in Junko’s favor, her law manip, hacking, and “Despair Disease” seem pretty powerful and could possible work on Caine.

Caine's really having some fair matchups against higher tiers lately, so why not put him up against another AI who is also the antagonist of a story involving humans being trapped in digital worlds which in turn makes them fall into despair?

Speed is equalized, Neo World Program Junko is used, and the battle takes place within the Neo World Program at the center of Jabberwock Island. Both of them start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

Digital ringmaster of goofiness:

Digital virus of despair:

Their victims escape while they stalemate:
Caine severely outhaxes, but Junko can hack so ehhh. I guess I'll choose Caine because he can also fly, and his various forms of one shotting.

she’ll be analyzing is Caine committing mass finger snaps on digital robotic bears (and her).

Though, giving a point in Junko’s favor, her law manip, hacking, and “Despair Disease” seem pretty powerful and could possible work on Caine.
that's not how her analyzing ability works at all, she'd simply see Caine and know his personality, abilities, thoughts, and history borderline precog with how fast she can analyze things. she'd see Caine, learn about the ability to snap things from existence (something Caine can only do to one being at a time as we've seen) as he tries to erase way more than just 100 Monokumas, its actually 10^60 and is making more every second so.

Junko would see Caine, know of his snapping well he tries it on Monokuma (the ones that are gonna be approaching) and simply apply a rule that he can't do that anymore and if he did, would cause him to die or fry his code you could say (if she actually deems that necessary), put the Despair Disease onto him which will work on Caine since it worked on the people within the Neo World Program and simply cause him to become way too weak to actually continue fighting, losing consciousness constantly slowly going mad because of it, she could use her Ultimate Despair in tandem with her overseer abilities to just cause him to fall to despair which makes him suicidal, homicidal and "full of despair" or completely give up as we've seen in-game with the only way to break outta it being the Ultimate Hope

Junko just has a lot more going for her since she doesn't really need to do something for her abilities to work, if she wants it to happen then it will especially if she knows Caine can simply snap her from existence if he's given the chance, Junko leaves holes in her plans of course but these holes are incredibly tiny and can take days to actually find out with the Ultimate Detective not knowing about Junko till she revealed herself.

Junko gets my vote, Caine wouldn't really get the chance to use his Snap since Junko would know about it way sooner with a mere glare at him and prevent him from doing so anymore.

Junko gets my vote, Caine wouldn't really get the chance to use his Snap since Junko would know about it way sooner with a mere glare at him and prevent him from doing so anymore.
If I could bring something up, given how Caine has also managed to control his system in his series through programming the banning of foul languages and gestures, it's possible he can undo this by removing said rule. Though of course, I did bring up beforehand that Junko's role as the Ultimate Analyst makes her already know Caine's moves and even next actions by just looking at him.

Nonetheless, vote counted.

If I could bring something up, given how Caine has also managed to control his system in his series through programming the banning of foul languages and gestures, it's possible he can undo this by removing said rule.
its something Caine would have to realize and change, not even Junko can remove the laws/rules that she applies so its hard to say if Caine could remove it as well. nevertheless she still has the faster abilities + glare info analysis lol

Back