• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2b2t Player vs Technoblade

He has "all of the abilities of a normal player up to late game" which would include type 9 Immortality, since it is Base ability.

He has "all of the abilities of a normal player up to late game" which would include type 9 Immortality, since it is Base ability.
I mean, if we want to go that route, techno should have that type 9 immo too since he is literally a player.

+ i still haven't seen any evidence of that type 9 immo stuff.

2b2t player will outlast due to multiple stacks of enchanted diamond armor that auto replaces. Along with the totems of undying and the gapple stacks.
Also, Killaura is basically 6-12 block AOE auto attacks, everyone within that radius will be auto-hit regardless of whether or not the player is actively trying to hit them or not.
Because of this, Technoblade can't get close to the player. And even if he does he'll get obliterated by end crystals instantaneously.
Long-range combat is also a no-go considering the player's aimbot.

This is a No-dif for the 2b2t player. I didn't even mention the other half of their abilities lol

2b2t player will outlast due to multiple stacks of enchanted diamond armor that auto replaces. Along with the totems of undying and the gapple stacks.
Also, Killaura is basically 6-12 block AOE auto attacks, everyone within that radius will be auto-hit regardless of whether or not the player is actively trying to hit them or not.
Because of this, Technoblade can't get close to the player. And even if he does he'll get obliterated by end crystals instantaneously.
Long-range combat is also a no-go considering the player's aimbot.

This is a No-dif for the 2b2t player. I didn't even mention the other half of their abilities lol

Technoblade has enough skills to know how to deal with end crystals.

" Also, Killaura is basically 6-12 block AOE auto attacks, everyone within that radius will be auto-hit regardless of whether or not the player is actively trying to hit them or not."

again THORN ENCHANTMENTS TELLS THAT SHIT TO **** OFF.

"Long-range combat is also a no-go considering the player's aimbot."

techno crafts materials to help him block the arrows and stuff, considering techno literally shoots fireworks dealing more damage.

Technoblade has enough skills to know how to deal with end crystals.

He's dealing with both Ender Crystals and AoE range attacks lol, he can't deal with that my guy. He's not unbeatable in normal PVP.

again THORN ENCHANTMENTS TELLS THAT SHIT TO **** OFF.

you are overestimating thorns to hell, if you have max dia armor and maxed dia sword you will not die to thorns 3 before you kill the other player ffs. Also gapples render that damage useless anyway.

techno crafts materials to help him block the arrows and stuff, considering techno literally shoots fireworks dealing more damage.

Not happening, 2b2t player also has speed hax and bhop to catch up to Techno if he tries running away and crafting anything. Plus, 2b2t player can easily dodge his fireworks.

He's dealing with both Ender Crystals and AoE attacks lol, he can't deal with that my guy. He's not unbeatable in normal PVP.
epic strawman you did at the end there.

Also assuming that this 2b2t player knows how to use both and will repeatedly use them?

you are overestimating thorns to hell, if you have max dia armor and maxed dia sword you will not die to thorns 3 before you kill the other player ffs. Also gapples render that damage useless anyway.
Like i said, techno is not gonna be sitting there and take it, and also like i said, i agree that 2b2t outhaxes, also how am i "overestimating thorns to hell" by saying what their main ability is...which to reflect shit?

" Not happening, 2b2t player also has speed hax and bhop to catch up to Techno if he tries running away and crafting anything. Plus, 2b2t player can easily dodge his fireworks."

speed is equalized, i am not sure if that effects speed hax or not but 2b2t ain't dodging shit if it does.

epic strawman you did at the end there.

That wasn't a strawman.

Also assuming that this 2b2t player knows how to use both and will repeatedly use them?

Why would it be on the profile if they didn't know how to use them?

Like i said, techno is not gonna be sitting there and take it, and also like i said, i agree that 2b2t outhaxes, also how am i "overestimating thorns to hell" by saying what their main ability is...which to reflect shit?

techno can't even hit him. 2b2t player has 6+ block AOE range, Techno has 3 block range and has to actually aim.

speed is equalized, i am not sure if that effects speed hax or not but 2b2t ain't dodging shit if it does.

It doesn't effect speed hacks

1.9 has 6 block range iirc?

2b2t player has range hacks that can increase the players range by like 10 blocks lol.

It says on the intellegence part that different players have different skills.

Literally like 99% of 2b2t players have broken hack clients are know how to use them to some degree, meaning they all are pretty much untouchable by techno.

It wouldn't effect speed hacks regardless of whether or not speed was equalized.

Also Thorns actually make armor less durable so Techno is absolutely ****** here

Stomp

Back