• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2b2t Player vs Technoblade

GreyFang82

He/Him
Both are 8-B, possibly Low 7-C, and have all their usual gear

2b2t Player is post 1.9, Superweapons are Restricted

No prep time, takes place in a neutral world, who wins and why?

latest

2b2t Player: 1 (Ailamiona)

Technoblade:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
2b2t player has hacked clients, which includes kill aura, and assuming he doesn't, 2b2t players usually have a stack of end crystals and obsidian for crystal pvp, which shouldn't have a problem taking down Technoblade. Even though hacks shouldn't really be considered canon, crystal PVP would still destroy techno as i think he's unfamiliar with it

Voting 2b2t

Technoblade practiced crystal PVP to prepare for his duel with fit MC (a 2b2t player himself) which technoblade won, now Crystal's were banned in that duel, but techno did practice with them so he is familiar. I am unaware of the technoblade profile but if it includes the Dream SMP data techno is skilled in both turtal master potions and advanced trident movement, things which do not exist in 2b2t, I believe even if hax are accounted for those 2 things would give the blade the edge, well not to mention knowing about netherite I guess if were taking that path

The hound army is noted on techno's profile which is just, adorable, and kinda terrifying because they really could tear any player apart ha? If techno has that of all things, I don't see a way he could lose the fight

The hound army is noted on techno's profile which is just, adorable, and kinda terrifying because they really could tear any player apart ha? If techno has that of all things, I don't see a way he could lose the fight
I don't watch it, but does he have multiple 64 stacks of golden apples and multiple armors in SMP Live? Since all he has is what is on his person with no prep so whatever.

Edit: Does he even have Ender Crystals in SMP Live?

Dream SMP is what the profile is of, he carrys his trident and his weapons on him at all times, I'd be sparce to find a time he left home without some decent potions and he always has an ender chest anyways, in which he keeps 2 stacks of wither skulls (this is true, at least last time I checked they were there) I think he keeps some decent potions in there too? But I'm certain it's where he keeps his gaps, I'll be frank tho, technoblade tends to kill people when he fights them in PVP, same when your using Crystals, people tend to die so I don't see this being a battle of Attrition, as well he's one of the few members of the SMP to always wear full netherite armor (they have it they just, don't like it covering there skin from what I understand?)

And netherite has some big powers over diamond, not to mention again he can basically fly with his trident and water bucket

I had assumed the profile was an average 2b2t player not, some composite 2b2t idea? This would perhaps be a fight better off with prep time for technoblade, as his potions and powers of choosing when to start the fight would even out many of the hax, and sense he is in 1.16 all of the baning methods of the 2b2t player have been patched, so that wouldn't immediately end the fight

Last edited:
2b2t player has hax gg
Well if were going that route, technoblade fought many hackers in his skywars win streak and won many many times

I've thought about this, if it's raining technoblade dosen't need to touch the ground at all between his trident and slow falling potions making Crystals a non factor, his cross bow can there for rockit the 2b2t hybrid (probably a better name for the page) from mid range, it can try to counter with boat fly to catch techno but then techno can enter the boat and from there nothing is stopping him from chopping down the player until they realize he is behind him (you can not perform any other action well driving a boat) between this and his 3 canonical lives I feel technoblade takes this

it depends, if the hacker is good at using hax them he actually stomps but if he isn't then techno slaps

this match should be inconclusive

it depends, if the hacker is good at using hax them he actually stomps but if he isn't then techno slaps

this match should be inconclusive
Your probably right, I feel like if we gave technoblade idle conditions and prep even someone that knew what they were doing wouldn't be able to end the fight in 30 seconds, but as it stands what you've discribed is probably right I'll go inconclusive as well

Just before this becomes necro,

I am voting incon since this can go both ways, but like, most of 2b2t player's hax seems enough to no diff depending on how he can use them...

voting 2b2t lol wtf.

technoblade stands no chance against aimbot and killaura.

Honestly, kinda seems like a stomp. Skill alone doesn't really matter when the 2b2t player comes flying at them and pretty much insta kills them with end crystals.

Even not considering end crystals, multiple stacks of Enchanted Golden Apples and auto armor will make it basically impossible to kill him.

DreamXD would stomp the 2b2t player because they have no way of putting down DreamXD, even considering stuff like bookbans.

Tommy was only killed first due to no gear. 2b2t player has gear, and better gear at that, they aren't dying first.

Tommy was only killed first due to no gear. 2b2t player has gear, and better gear at that, they aren't dying first.
Most stuff that 2b2t has as equipment is some basic shit that techno also has according to their profile, and to make things even funnier, superweapons are
restricted, demolishing any equipment advantages 2b2t has.

Tommy died because he tried to attack techno using the thorn enchantment, and like i said unlike with tommy, Techno wouldn't be afk for a cup of water

techno would fight back here increasing the damage amount.

I am not sure how killaura supposed to look like, but I am pretty sure that even if it'll get countered by Thorns, "Several Sets of Fully Enchanted Diamond Armors" would outlast Techno's armor. And "Multiple Stacks of Enchanted Golden Apples" would outlast Techno and his gapples as well.

I am not sure how killaura supposed to look like, but I am pretty sure that even if it'll get countered by Thorns, "Several Sets of Fully Enchanted Diamond Armors" would outlast Techno's armor. And "Multiple Stacks of Enchanted Golden Apples" would outlast Techno and his gapples as well.
"several sets of fully enchanted diamond armors"

okay, techno has enchanted netherite armor, what's up?

Well, 2b2t player has a cheat that auto equips new piece of armor in place of a broken one.

Netherite is better but everything has it's limits.

Now I don't know these limits, but I am pretty sure that Netherite Armor + xp bottles (which aren't in his standart equip, but let's throw them in) < Several sets of diamond armor.
This ignoring some other facts, like 2b2t player being able to crit with every attack and other stuff.

Well, 2b2t player has a cheat that auto equips new piece of armor in place of a broken one.

Netherite is better but everything has it's limits.

Now I don't know these limits, but I am pretty sure that Netherite Armor + xp bottles (which aren't in his standart equip, but let's throw them in) < Several sets of diamond armor.
This ignoring some other facts, like 2b2t player being able to crit with every attack and other stuff.
Okay but why would we assume that he knows how to use them?

when you say "several sets of diamond armor" , like stacked with diamond armor in their inventory? because if so, honestly the only counter i have for this is that if he removes an armor, by the time he replaces it, techno would have already done some serious damage.

that again assuming he can use them.

Why wouldn't we?

I honestly don't know. Likely not stacked, but the armor auto-equips anyway, soo...

The best argument would be is to say that Techno has 3 lives, which would allow him to spawn, prep maybe, and then go to round 2. But we are not considering the possibility of ressurection for both sides due to 2b2t's Immortality. Which leads to an even greater stomp, I believe.

Why wouldn't we?

I honestly don't know. Likely not stacked, but the armor auto-equips anyway, soo...

The best argument would be is to say that Techno has 3 lives, which would allow him to spawn, prep maybe, and then go to round 2. But we are not considering the possibility of ressurection for both sides due to 2b2t's Immortality. Which leads to an even greater stomp, I believe.
Because again the player differs, the profile itself shows that there are multiple players with different intelligence in the "intelligence" section.

Back