• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2B Cleaned up

I'll apologize in advance if my pun makes anyone cringe.

Made a sandbox to clean up 2B, A2, and 9S. Will try to get Adam&Eve and Engles later.

Limited major changes. Mostly reworded what was already there. Changes made:

1. Implemented Mountain+level calculation
  2. Included 2E as part of 2B's name.
  3. In durability, said 2B and A2 were higher than a flight unit while 9S is lower
    1. 2B kamikazed into a wall with a flight unit and it shattered but she came out unharmed.
    2. 9S got punched by Engles in a flight unit. The FU (yeah, that abbreviation isn't going to stick) came out in one piece. 9S did not.
  4. Included a detection range of kilometers in range
    1. World guide says that FU cockpits are open to allow androids to examine their surroundings with sensors in their skin
  5. In intelligence, made mention that A2 helped direct a fusion reactor bypass.
    1. linked image of the manga page
  6. Listed hacking as a unique 9S attack.
  7. Changed the phrase to say affected by EMP rather than vulnerable to
    1. There are a number of EMP attacks and their impacts vary. We see straight damage. We see systems certain systems malfunction. We see hacking We see amnesia. We death. Vulnerability suggests something akin to green kryptonite. Otherwise, are humans vulnerable to kinetic energy because getting punched hard enough can hurt.
  8. removed invisibility as an A2 ability since I think that is a product of her speed as opposed to a cloak
  9. added 21B as part of 21O's name change
  10. I've made a tabbing system
  11. separated the speeds so superhuman with FTL+ combat/reaction speeds (though I did leave mention of outrunning missiles)
  12. mentioned explosion manipulation in the Pod programs in the form of bomb and wave which uses an explosion to create an energy wave
  13. The sword shockwaves I think should be air manipulation as opposed to vibration manipulation. Its appearance and behavior has more in common with Avatar air blades. Also, the page regarding vibration manipulation essentially talking about sending a vibration through a medium. This doesn't really function that way.
  14. I've mentioned matter manipulation and that they can convert matter into data and save it in their inventory
  15. Purification in items for those cure status ailment items
  16. Flight units I added
    • forcefield creation (which you see in their dodges)
    • magnetism manipulation (because of the anti-magnetic skin, image linked in description)
  17. For weapons
    • I mentioned energy projection for Type-4O weapons which charge up with energy
    • I also mentioned air manipulation with Beast weapons which strikes targets with phantom claws past the range of the sword.
  18. Mentioned the inverse square law.

Last edited:
I think that'll just about do. I'll wait for feedback.

• Mentioned the their attack potency and strength is higher with limiters removed
  • removed invisibility as an A2 ability since I think that is a product of her speed as opposed to a cloak
  • Added the Adam, 21O and Engles inside
  • added 21B as part of 21O's name change
  • link to fusion reactor bypass manga image

Isn't the overclock chip stated to be time manip? I don't think that should be listed as speed.

Limiters removed has no explanation for them, and I don't think 2B has ever removed her limiters. She should get higher with Flight Unit though

FTL+ should also be listed only as reaction and combat speed, since their movement speed is much lower as we see in game.

Also I feel like we should use the tabbing system as I did with my version here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Emirp_sumitpo/sandbox#Powers_and_Stats_6

Isn't the overclock chip stated to be time manip? I don't think that should be listed as speed.

Limiters removed has no explanation for them, and I don't think 2B has ever removed her limiters. She should get higher with Flight Unit though

FTL+ should also be listed only as reaction and combat speed, since their movement speed is much lower as we see in game.

Also I feel like we should use the tabbing system as I did with my version here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Emirp_sumitpo/sandbox#Powers_and_Stats_6
The game description does describe it as a time slow. However, the term overclock is a computer engineering term for when we push our processors past their designed limits. And if your brain moves faster, time moves slower from your point of view.

I've removed the limiter statement from all except 21O.

Would Hypersonic movement speed work then? We see 2B out run Beauvoir's missiles.

Hmmm...alright, I'll try the tabs out.

So, you cleaned 2B up huh? Hehehe...
:shoebill:

The game description does describe it as a time slow. However, the term overclock is a computer engineering term for when we push our processors past their designed limits. And if your brain moves faster, time moves slower from your point of view.
I feel that could allow for a multiplier. Hold up

Would Hypersonic movement speed work then? We see 2B out run Beauvoir's missiles.
It's better to calc it or find an actual speed for it.

Update
Keeping these small so I can keep track.

• I've made a tabbing system
  • separated the speeds so superhuman with FTL+ combat/reaction speeds (though I did leave mention of outrunning missiles)
  • mentioned explosion manipulation in the Pod programs in the form of bomb and wave which uses an explosion to create an energy wave
  • The sword shockwaves I think should be air manipulation as opposed to vibration manipulation. Its appearance and behavior has more in common with Avatar air blades. Also, the page regarding vibration manipulation essentially talking about sending a vibration through a medium. This doesn't really function that way.
  • I've mentioned matter manipulation and that they can convert matter into data and save it in their inventory
  • Purification in items for those cure status ailment items
  • Flight units I added
    • forcefield creation (which you see in their dodges)
    • magnetism manipulation (because of the anti-magnetic skin, image linked in description)
  • For weapons
    • I mentioned energy projection for Type-4O weapons which charge up with energy
    • I also mentioned air manipulation with Beast weapons which strikes targets with phantom claws past the range of the sword.

Last edited:
Made some changes regarding a recently approved calculation. Because it covers a range we're going with

City level+, likely Mountain level+

This is covering durability, attack potency, and striking strength.

I much prefer to have one solid end rather than that. I'll try someone else to eval as well.

I mentioned it before but I think this is something that should be talked amongst the lore people.

The low end is the EMP blast range since these guys are machines. But not only do androids not use EMPs but machines use EMPs in the presence of each other and are not affected and the machines have no note about being weak to EMPs so the high end is a low ball estimate of what if it wasn't an EMP that killed them.

I mean th
I mentioned it before but I think this is something that should be talked amongst the lore people.

The low end is the EMP blast range since these guys are machines. But not only do androids not use EMPs but machines use EMPs in the presence of each other and are not affected and the machines have no note about being weak to EMPs so the high end is a low ball estimate of what if it wasn't an EMP that killed them.
I mean, the self destruction isn't an EMP. It's a just a straight up explosion

So you think we should go with Mountain+?
That was the low ball estimate if the pressure wave killed them at 3PSI overpressure

alright, changes made in the sandbox.

Any one got any disagreements or recommended changes? I think I'm just about out.

The only other thing I can think of is adding the flight unit's weapons under the weapons tab

I'm fine with either rating so just 7-A is fine with me as well.

However Engels needs to be 7-A, they can harm 2B and take a crap ton of hits from her. Also A2's AP still says At least City level+, likely Mountain level+.

I'm not to familiar with the verse but seems okay from a quick read.

Leaving the tiers and stuff aside - I don't like dealing with them in general - abilities and intelligence looks fine to me.

Also would appreciate if verse supporters - including me - could add scans to their profiles - although in the long run.

Back