• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm Merascula would have been a bettern Opponent, anyway:

Galan is H2H, he blow Misogi in one hit, he come back and All Fiction/Bookmaker before galan Erase his soul (the same scenario as Ban Vs galan)

EDIT: Speed is Unequalized so Misogi speedblitz and One shot

Firephoenixearl said:
And the argument for why Galand wins is: Kumagawa tends to joke around and/or lie about stuff, that will result in him getting stoned. (anything can work, example kumagawa saying "oh that kind of strength, i might die if im hit by it", that's a lie so he gets owned).

@Rubblet and Causality

• pops knuckles
Well this IS in character, and while Kuma is not as bad as Medaka when in character. Galand is his worst enemy. Kumagawa does tend to lie about stuff like "oh i may die from that" (which is a blatant lie as Kumagaw knows full well that he won't die no matter the enemy). One lie (which is all Kumagawa dies rly). I mean these are possible options:

Kumagawa says "i lost"

Kumagawa says [insert kuma's usual bullshit] (ex: "i can bring back things i've already erased" i know that he now can do that im just saying that he does lie on facts like that)

Kumagawa say "it's not my fault" (which he says quite a freaking lot).

All of these will be win conditions for Galand and since Kumagawa is in character, he will result to these.

Back