• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 VOTES NEEDED Doomguy vs Arthur Morgan

Doomguy vs Arthur Morgan

Time to end this cowboy’s winning streak(Nathan Drake probably doesn’t count due to his upgrade).

Doomguy has only a shotgun,pistol,and his best 9-B armor.

Arthur has all weapons and optional equipment as well.

Arthur has prior knowledge

Fight takes place in an old western town.

SBA

Speed equal.

Doomguy: 5

Arthur:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Arthur's weapons will actually kill Doomguy since he has survived a lot of gunfire already, but if it can, Arthur is near guaranteed to win since he will definitely get the first hit in with Deadeye.

Doomguy is invisible + invulnerable for 30 seconds.Arthur’s deadeye won’t be effective.

Not to mention Doomguy is covered head to toe in steel armor that is near baseline 9-A,really high end 9-B.Doomguy’s type 2 also covers for any weak points as well,same with reactive power level.

Restricting power ups won't change the fact that it's a stomp. His weapons aren't doing anything to Doomguy's armor, and even if it did his Type 2 immortality will allow him to survive and fight back. Not to mention Doomguy's weapons are far better.

> Doomguy has power-ups

He runs through any attack with invul sphere and one-shots Arthur with Berserk Sphere, gg.

Doomguy via far more experience (fights hoards and hoards of demons on his own that already easily overpowered peoples top marines), superior LS (he can disarm Arthur), better durability via his armor, and I'd argue his shotgun would probably deal enough damage.

Arthur in character starts with Deadeye, so, it’s either you can deal with it or you can’t. If he has no power ups, what stops Deadeye + Shotgun to the face?

Immortality type 2,near baseline 9-A armor OR casually 12 megajoule helmet.Reactive power level that helps him.

Doomguy does have weakspots (such as arms),however it’s nothing he can’t endure.

One dynamite arrow is 1 megajoule.Doomguy’s armor covers 12 megajoules.

Why would arthur start with that in the first place?He doesn’t have any prior knowledge of Doomguy’s strength,wouldn’t he just go for pulling out a revolver since it’s faster.

Deadeye aim for his exposed skin?

I mean you might as well give him knowledge because from what I am seeing, Doomguy has every single advantage here. He's stronger, smarter, more experienced, has better weapons and has armor that will no-sell most of Arthur's stuff, plus Arthur's only win-cons are likely never going to happen because it takes too long to do it, at least before Doomguy can react.

I mean I guess Doomguy FRA but I won't be surprised if an admin or mod decides it's a stomp and closes this thread, because it is REALLY close to a stomp.

Back