• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Reality Warping Disney TVA Aliens Duke It Out (The Collector vs The Beyonder)

I've seen this matchup brought up in a few places and I think it makes sense. They both have quite a few similarities. They're both mischievous aliens from Disney TVA shows, who are essentially gods within their own verse. They're also both haxy glass cannons so the tier difference doesn't really matter here.

Anyway, for the actual matchup, The fight takes place in outer space. Speed Equalized. Both are in character but willing to kill.

Child Of The Stars:

Funky Space Wizard:

Inconclusive:

In this war, they both have trump cards against each other. One of the most important trump cards is the Collector's Pocket Reality Manipulation. Beyonder is Nigh Omniscience. Intelligence won't do much in war. The detail here is that the durability of the Beyonder is the wall level. The Collector can exceed the Beyonder's dura and easily beat it. same goes for the beyonder. so we have to proceed from the hax. Beyonder has Time Manipulation. Time manipulation can work in many ways. But the Pocket Reality Manipulation battle in the collector will totally give him an advantage. Altering the internal structure of the pocket reality - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her pocket reality, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the pocket reality.

If you ask me, the collector can win this battle.

In this war, they both have trump cards against each other. One of the most important trump cards is the Collector's Pocket Reality Manipulation. Beyonder is Nigh Omniscience. Intelligence won't do much in war. The detail here is that the durability of the Beyonder is the wall level. The Collector can exceed the Beyonder's dura and easily beat it. same goes for the beyonder. so we have to proceed from the hax. Beyonder has Time Manipulation. Time manipulation can work in many ways. But the Pocket Reality Manipulation battle in the collector will totally give him an advantage. Altering the internal structure of the pocket reality - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her pocket reality, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the pocket reality.

If you ask me, the collector can win this battle.
I don’t really understand what you’re saying here. You’re saying that The Collector wins using Pocket Reality Manipulation. Aside from the fact this fight isn’t taking place in The Collector’s pocket realm( the battle is taking place in outer space), The Collector has never shown to use Pocket Reality Manipulation offensively.

I don’t know who I think wins, but I don’t believe this argument is valid.

I don’t really understand what you’re saying here. You’re saying that The Collector wins using Pocket Reality Manipulation. Aside from the fact this fight isn’t taking place in The Collector’s pocket realm( the battle is taking place in outer space), The Collector has never shown to use Pocket Reality Manipulation offensively.

I don’t know who I think wins, but I don’t believe this argument is valid.
ah yes, the war is taking place in space, sorry about that. and the other is that both of them will use their hax aggressively. but if what you say is true, Beyonder can win with time manipulation. but that also depends on how you use it.

Intelligence won't do much in war.
Are you sure that we watched the same show because for a good majority of the show, The Collector was manipulated by Belos through his cunning and intelligence. It's more of a factor in the fight than you'd think. The Collector has the attitude and intelligence of a child and sees using his powers as more of a game than an all-knowing being who would be ready to fight to the highest extent of his abilities.
Beyonder has Time Manipulation. Time manipulation can work in many ways.
The profile specifies in what ways specifically. He can stop time and rewind time. It's not as vague as this summary makes it out to be.
But the Pocket Reality Manipulation battle in the collector will totally give him an advantage. Altering the internal structure of the pocket reality - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her pocket reality, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the pocket reality.
There is no scan or instance in TOH that implies that the Collector is capable of doing this and is going off of baseless assumptions. All it has shown doing is that The Collector can create a space for himself to use. In no way is The Collector capable of manipulating time. They can warp reality through a wave that needs to make contact with him and his teleportation seems to be a way around that. According to this scan, he can pull off his timehax with a snap of his fingers. I'm leaning towards him to be quicker on the draw.

holy shit, a version of beyonder that meowth stomps, let's gooooooooo

so what does beyonder usually do in a fight? the collector has literally no resistances there, so with his more childish personality vs beyonder's nigh-omniscience means the beyonder can easily stomp with his hax before the creator goes for the kill

Are you sure that we watched the same show because for a good majority of the show, The Collector was manipulated by Belos through his cunning and intelligence. It's more of a factor in the fight than you'd think. The Collector has the attitude and intelligence of a child and sees using his powers as more of a game than an all-knowing being who would be ready to fight to the highest extent of his abilities.
What you say does not happen quickly and it has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with manipulation. And it is being fought in full potential.

The profile specifies in what ways specifically. He can stop time and rewind time. It's not as vague as this summary makes it out to be.
Yes, it can stop time, but how it happens is also an important factor. For example, does it stop time with a machine like stewen? Otherwise, like Dio, he stops time. How much and how is important. but if the Beyonder can stop time, the collector has no chance.

There is no scan or instance in TOH that implies that the Collector is capable of doing this and is going off of baseless assumptions. All it has shown doing is that The Collector can create a space for himself to use. In no way is The Collector capable of manipulating time. They can warp reality through a wave that needs to make contact with him and his teleportation seems to be a way around that. According to this scan, he can pull off his timehax with a snap of his fingers. I'm leaning towards him to be quicker on the draw.
No, the collector creates his own planet and reigns there. In the definition of Pocket Reality Manipulation, it is already mentioned that it controls the time and reality of that region.

image.png

Where does it say that he removes timehax with a snap of his finger? If so, this war will end in a draw. Both have reality warping.

but yes, it has an advantage against collectors in terms of intelligence.

so what does beyonder usually do in a fight?
The thing about The Beyonder is that we’ve never seen him in a serious fight. We’ve only really seen him use his powers to mess with people. The closest we have is this, and even then he’s only messing with Lunella here(you can't see it in this video, but right after the video ends, Beyonder undoes everything and admits that he was only messing with Moon Girl).

What you say does not happen quickly and it has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with manipulation. And it is being fought in full potential.
I...Intelligence allows you to perform manipulation, that's how it works. And even King was able to manipulate The Collector in a very short amount of time in the Season 2 finale. It really is not hard to play mind games with the guy, which is what the Beyonder does. And it's where the differences in their potential lies. The Collector is an impressionable child, The Beyonder is a cosmic trickster.
Yes, it can stop time, but how it happens is also an important factor. For example, does it stop time with a machine like stewen? Otherwise, like Dio, he stops time. How much and how is important. but if the Beyonder can stop time, the collector has no chance.
The timehax is a part of his skillset, so like DIO, I guess. Or akin to something like Bill Cipher's abilities, activated via reality warping at the snap of his fingers. The Beyonder stops time for as long as he wants as if reality was a video that he can just pause and rewind at any time.
No, the collector creates his own planet and reigns there. In the definition of Pocket Reality Manipulation, it is already mentioned that it controls the time and reality of that region.

image.png
Not everyone who uses Pocket Reality Manipulation uses the same Pocket Reality Manipulation. These are only possible uses that can be used as examples for guidelines on what could qualify for this ability, not things outright inherent to the usage of the ability itself. If it's not outright stated, it's not valid.
Where does it say that he removes timehax with a snap of his finger? If so, this war will end in a draw. Both have reality warping.
I showed you in the scan? The blue link I posted where it shows off his timehax?

Not everyone who uses Pocket Reality Manipulation uses the same Pocket Reality Manipulation. These are only possible uses that can be used as examples for guidelines on what could qualify for this ability, not things outright inherent to the usage of the ability itself. If it's not outright stated, it's not valid.
I don't know how to use it, I bought it in general.

and yes you are right

Back