• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Zeedmilenniummon vs Bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul inForce said:
ZeedMillenniummon via resistances / durability / absorption.
Zeed doesnt have resistance to Blooms magic as pointed out above. Like for example her fairy dust which can just completely purify Zeed to make him not want to battle anymore. I asked if he had a way to ignore that and I havent got a reply yet.

Durability, both have the same durability if anything Blooms would be higher for her having higher AP and tanking attacks from equally powerful opponents.

Absorbtion is the only thing im admitting to work as long as it can touch Bloom. Speed isnt equalized here yet so Blooms speed is infinitely higher. Zeed can definitely absorb her but its useless if he can't even touch or get anywhere near her.

@Kukui

There's nothing to purify. This Zeed is technically the good guy, so while he has trouble holding back and not breaking stuff, he isn't exactly evil to start with.

Not that it would work on mainstream Zeed either, given that he's a seething ball of chaos and code that's evil incarnate to the point of being called "Wicked God".

Im equalizing the speed since this fight will go on for well-infinity.

Zeed can regenerate all the way through, but Bloom would keep speed blitzing him.

And let me make this fair too- Im downgrading Zeeds Regenerationn, sorry. But if the speed is equalized, Zeed would make this fight a living hell.

@Maxima

You can't take away inherent abilities like that. That's the same as saying "Goku can't use his Kamehameha" or "Mega Man can't use his Mega Buster".

You're blatantly skewing this debate in one side's favor.

Yeah Reps right. That kind of stuff really cant be just taken away.

Maybe with speed unequalized its inconclusive? Bloom has nothing to put Zeed down for good but thanks to infinite/immeasurable speed Zeed can't ever hope of touching her.

Power wise they are relatively equal... " relatively " with Bloom very slightly edging out . Abilities matter in a fight like this... After looking at Zeed's regen.... O___O . He definitely has an advantage here. Speed is in Bloom's favor, but that doesn't really matter. I vote inconclusive.

You realize Pontos is easily above Bloom right? You realize Pontos is tied for the strongest 2-C right now right? Also you cannot use ABC logic like that. Unlike Pontos there is no way for Bloom to put Zeed down permanently. Making this inconclusive.

Plus I believe Bloom is becoming 2-B soon. Still making this inconclusive as Zeed's hax negate durability anyway. Although I think Zeed can still Conceptually erase Bloom.

Yeah I just made the changes, shes 2-B now but Inconclusive still seems very apporpriate here as she has no way to permanently put him down.

Though I don't think he can conceptually erase Bloom for as does this Zeed have a way to get rid of the Dragon Flame? It's not only the most powerful thing in creation (for winx verse I mean), its also literally the source of the winx verse as well. Not even the Legendarium and Acheron, whom can erase all Magic in the verse, is able to get rid of the Dragon Flame for it being "inexstingushable" to anything other than the Water Stars (might be an NLF).

Well Zeed still has nonexistence erasure. Something that requires True-Godly Regen to survive.

Although it can be argued that this Zeed may not have it.

If he may not have it, then put possibly nonexistence erasure

Anyways.

Zeed via Reactive Evolution, resistances, absorption, existence erasure and nonexistence erasure

edit: zeed horribly stomps, not only massive AP difference (he literally looked at ExoGrimmon and thought "wtf is this fodder kid doing i do that all the time" and Bloom is low 2-C) He literally has literally the most potent hax speaking nonexistence erasure and literally anyone who isnt 1-A/has true godly regen he could likely just delete them to a level where they cant even not exist but they cant exist as well and this could apply to anything that is on his level of dimensiontality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back