• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Beerus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to the fight that destroyed both Universe 6 and Universe 7, this would only be 3-A due to them not destroying time, at all, and due to the Dragon Ball Multiverse acting more like a single space-time continuum that is the size of 12 universes. Beerus is Low 2-C for scaling to Zamasu, not for any feats he performed himself.

The Dragon Ball multiverse is definitely a multiverse, not just a big universe. This is a misconception.

But yeah; Beerus is not 2-C.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If you're referring to the fight that destroyed both Universe 6 and Universe 7, this would only be 3-A due to them not destroying time, at all, and due to the Dragon Ball Multiverse acting more like a single space-time continuum that is the size of 12 universes. Beerus is Low 2-C for scaling to Zamasu, not for any feats he performed himself.
No, based on the fact that he was singlehandedly outclassing several gods of destruction at the same time, each of whom is listed as low 2-c. To be 2c you just have to be twice as strong as a low 2-c & beerus was definitely portrayed as such based on how effortlessly he stomped champa & the robot god of destruction, as well as those 4 gods at the same time.

In the other thread, apparently being 2x Low 2-C (or stomping another low 2-C) doesn't mean solid 2-C (even though the way it's explained implies Low 2-C is 1 universe+ and baseline 2-C is 2 universe+ or more).

Discussion Rules; Do not try to upgrade the Gods of Destruction to 2-C based on the outcome of a hypothetical Champa and Beerus fight destroying their respective universes, as the statement likely referred to them destroying all the matter within their universes, with no proof of space-time being affected.

@DarkDragonMedeus

I'm not doing that ! I'm referring to a fight that actually happened in which Beerus was dominating the other gods of destruction (each of whom is a low 2-c) & stomping them.

Akreious said:
In the other thread, apparently being 2x Low 2-C (or stomping another low 2-C) doesn't mean solid 2-C (even though the way it's explained implies Low 2-C is 1 universe+ and baseline 2-C is 2 universe+ or more).
which thread ? & what was its reasoning ? just out of curiosity, I too got the same feeling from reading the tier descriptions.

I don't think stomping multiple Low 2-C characters is 2-C; it can best be described as being above baseline Low 2-C. Just because you stomped an X number of characters of a specific power, doesn't make you X times more powerful by default.

Also, just because someone's twice as powerful as a Low 2-C character, doesn't make you 2-C. Destroying two timelines is unquantifiably higher than destroying just one.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't think stomping multiple Low 2-C characters is 2-C; it can best be described as being above baseline Low 2-C. Just because you stomped an X number of characters of a specific power, doesn't make you X times more powerful by default.
Also, just because someone's twice as powerful as a Low 2-C character, doesn't make you 2-C. Destroying two timelines is unquantifiably higher than destroying just one.
That's interesting, why is that ?

Not the best person to ask, but I'll wait for a staff member who can explain it better than I can. But I'm paraphrasing what I've heard on other discussion boards. But it is similar to how destroying two solar systems with one attack is a lot more than twice the power as destroying one solar system.

Maybe a bad example, but there do exist characters who can destroy one space time continuum with just a small fraction of their true power; but at the same time, the same character cannot reach let alone destroy other space time continuums. So difficult to explain, but it's the best way I can explain it atm.

It doesn't work quite the same way, but it's more or less like DDM said. Low 2-C is a really, really big tier.

For example, back when Lucemo was Low 2-C, the justification was that his weakened self was immensely above an entire group of 6 people who could destroy timelines by roaring/throwing a tantrum. He was only "at least Low 2-C".

Or Lavos's Dream Devourer form, who is Low 2-C via existing and yet is only "at least Low 2-C"

Kaltias, DarkDragonMedeus, and TheHadouCyberspaceWitch have already answered this question, and we have talked about the issue several times before. As such, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back