• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Tournament Bracket

Since everyone are make their own tournament bracket about many tiers characters, so i made my own tournament bracket about 2-A characters!

If you miss the VS thread about Miss X VS Alexcar. Just clicked here.

There will be a tournament of 32 2-As and one will be the champion.

Here are the rules:

1. No Regen levels from Beyond Godly.

2. The profile can be from any other wiki not just this one.

3. If a thread gets concluded and the profile is from a different wiki they will not be added to their profile.

4. No Type 9 Immortality.

5. If you are requesting a character from a different wiki please send a link to the profile.

6. No Sinverse Characters allowed.

7. 2-As only

Roasters:

1. Anti-Monitor

2. Godzilla (Composite)

3. Bowser

4. Omni-Stallings

5. Undoubtedly Bendy

6. Larry Winwood

7. Huntsman Draconia

8. Benjamin the Hedgehog

9. Star Butterfly

10. Tsurubami Senri

11. ZeroTC01

12. Thanos

13. Dr. Earma

14. Lord Cog

15. Stryder7x

16. Doctor Pepper

17. Unicro

18. Lavos

I think we should have a rule that we don't use anyone from the sinverse since they're obviously gonna win since they all have basically every power ever

Yellowpig10 said:
I think we should have a rule that we don't use anyone from the sinverse since they're obviously gonna win since they all have basically every power ever
Oh great one, I added that rule.

Alright, i added three characters and i just add my own characters where i made from JBW or other wikia.

i feel like if you're gonna allow hostless we should just unban the sinverse characters since it's basically the same thing with them having every power in the world

Yellowpig10 said:
i feel like if you're gonna allow hostless we should just unban the sinverse characters since it's basically the same thing with them having every power in the world
Non-Godmode profiles are always allowed. Doesn't matter about that.

why did we ban sinverse profiles. i'm just worried the finals are just gonna be 2 Christian Higdon profiles in an inconclusive match

Yellowpig10 said:
why did we ban sinverse profiles. i'm just worried the finals are just gonna be 2 Christian Higdon profiles in an inconclusive match
Eh, cause you said that Sinverse characters would be victory against all characters since they all have basically every power ever.

And there are character profiles that are separate.

there were rules about the godly levels of regen. i guess we should ask derpy about that cause the original post was vague

Back