• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

160-Ton Thermonuclear Bomb vs Infinite Zamasu

The bomb is far superior to Captain Underpants, who, as we all know, gave Azathoth a wedgie most wickedly. The bomb wins.

I'm honored someone made a thread for my weapon profile :)

Also the bomb via reasons above ovo

Aww thanks it feels good someone appreciated it ;)

It makes me feel bad about having to close it via stomp in bomb's favor ovo

Erza wins because she's Erza. Also she's got SBA Manipulation.

Nuke wins because Zen'ō can't survive radiation poisoning (actual argument someone once made)

Zamasu is insane.

He shoots a laser at the bomb.

The bomb detonates. Zamasu dies but the bomb exploded so it doesn't work anymore.

Inconclusive.

The question remains, is 1 universe in CU equal to 1 universe in DB? Hmmmm ;^)

ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî ƒæîÔÜɃÆúƒæî

ZAmasu wins he was able to go to at least 2 timelines the bomb only hit 1 timeline so Even if The bomb is able to destroy 1 timeline his presence is still in another

Back