• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amazingly PeakPeak (Bulk vs. Jumbo Josh; FINISHED)

Rules:​

• Bulk is 8-C+ and Subsonic​
  • Bulk has prior knowledge​
  • Both start a kilometer apart​
  • Speed is unequalized

Scaling:​

While Bulk is at a disadvantage when it comes to striking strength (to the point where he likely needs prior knowledge for this not to be a stomp), his KE and dura holds a 1.595x advantage over Jumbo Josh's own AP and dura. On top of this, Bulk also holds a 1.615x speed advantage as well as a stamina advantage (the profile doesn't mention this, but during his run he was also getting shot at repeatedly by military artillery), meaning he'll be able to outrun Josh and maybe even employ a hit and run strategy to beat him. However, Josh has a huge LS advantage (Class M vs. Class 5), meaning if given the chance he'll likely be able to overpower and throw around Bulk pretty damn easily.

amazing-bulk-car-explosion.gif
jumbo-josh-hulk.gif

Fight Theme

Last edited:
i dont think bulks AP works like that, pretty sure its just either 9-A or 8-C+, not 9-A and only 8-C+ specifically by running and for durability

i dont think bulks AP works like that, pretty sure its just either 9-A or 8-C+, not 9-A and only 8-C+ specifically by running and for durability
Bulk's striking strength is currently listed as only "Small Building level" instead of being like his AP where it's "At least Small Building level to Building level+", so I think it does sadly work like that.

Bulk's striking strength is currently listed as only "Small Building level" instead of being like his AP where it's "At least Small Building level to Building level+", so I think it does sadly work like that.
wouldnt be surprised if thats just a mistake honestly, but im not about to do an incredible bulk crt

Back