• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Fist would just try to reflect Sans' attacks but assuming that they are both in-character, Sans would just teleport away, and Sans would just spam bones, gaster blasters, and using his telekinesis ability.

seeing how Iron Fist hasn't dealt with someone like Sans in the past, he would eventually get overwhelmed by his attacks.

And for that I'm voting for Sans, sure Iron Fist could put up a fight, but i don't think he fought against someone like Sans before.

Also why is Iron Fist 5-B, that's just his tiering for the "iron fist".

Iron Fist would just try to reflect Sans' attacks but assuming that they are both in-character, Sans would just teleport away, and Sans would just spam bones, gaster blasters, and using his telekinesis ability.

seeing how Iron Fist hasn't dealt with someone like Sans in the past, he would eventually get overwhelmed by his attacks.

And for that I'm voting for Sans, sure Iron Fist could put up a fight, but i don't think he fought against someone like Sans before.
counted
Also why is Iron Fist 5-B, that's just his tiering for the "iron fist".
Idk lol

Back