• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well make a Sans match since everyone and their nans seems to be doing so...

They start 5m apart, Speed equalized.

Last edited:
Might as well make a Sans match since everyone and their nans seems to be doing so...

Speed equalized.

Sans seems more experienced, it just depends on how fast zen’o’s erasure is

So should we just say stomp and leave this alone or incon?
Yeah, I think the only way to Sans get Incon is Zeno erase Sans, but not erase everything. Then Sans's attacks will kill Zeno, making an Incon
But If Zeno Blow up everything Zeno Wins (Because he's going to erase Sans's attacks too)

What a peaceful, non passive-aggressive versus thread, how lovely.

5 so far definitively voted for inconclusive.

Zeno doesn’t have the same weakness a beerus, and has a better first attack than frieza, so I guess sans has an inconclusive here
Inconclusive (not FRA, I hate the term FRA)

Wait, if he can't be sensed by beings lesser than a god (according to his profile) then how the hell does Sans even see him.

Wait it looks like it takes zeno a bit too long to erase people?

2 zenos needed 10 seconds or something to erase the people, how does this work? Zeno is confusing man

Wait, if he can't be sensed by beings lesser than a god (according to his profile) then how the hell does Sans even see him.
dragon ball characters can sense each other presence by sensing their ki, sans doesnt need to sense zeno's ki cuz he is literally standing in front of him

Wait it looks like it takes zeno a bit too long to erase people?

2 zenos needed 10 seconds or something to erase the people, how does this work? Zeno is confusing man

thats about them erasing and universe, they can erase ppl instantly, check the gif

FlimsyThatBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Boils down to whether Zen'o can move his hand faster than Sans which I'm implied to think he can if you look at his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back