• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Civilizations type for every tier

Transcendent Civilization:

1. Giant Corpora of Knowledge (Self Reference ENGINE)

2. Andrew Swann (SCP Foundation)

3. Downstreamers

Higher-Dimensional Civilization:

1. Old ones (Dark Tower)

Multiversal Civilization:

Universal Civilization:

Intergalactic Civilization:

1. The Necrons

2. Tyranids

Galactic Civilization:

1. Galactic Empire

Interstellar Civilization:

1. Sontaran (Doctor Who)

2. Predator

Stellar Civilization:

Planetary Civilization:

Post-Industrial Civilization:

1. Allied Nations

Pre-Industrial Civilization:

Last edited:
True, I doubt we can fill all the spots for Civilizations based on Tiering, using Civilization Type would shorten the list and make it a bit more unique. Plus it would still be sorted by strength so no harm no faul.

Allied Nations for post-industrial

Allied Nations is kinda cracked with all the C.O. powers. Blizzards, luck hax, stat amps, aoe healing, and summoning meteors

Post-Industrial Revolution Earth (Real Life), Holy Britannian Empire (Code Geass), The Five Great Shinobi Countries (Naruto), The Empire (Warhammer Fantasy), Albion (Fable)
It's crazy how most of these civilizations for post industrial don't have profiles.

Tyranids for Intergalactic

Necrons should be able to beat out both of those guys in Interstellar unless they have tier 1 hax (Ignore the 1-B and High 1-B hax on the page, I just haven't updated the page yet as I'm working on a rework for it and it was already agreed that the 1-B and High 1-B isn't accurate in a previous CRT).

I'm not entirely sure about how they'd do against the Empire in Galactic but I feel they have better hax and should be able to pull out a win against them.

Back