• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The beard of black fights the beard of prime

Bruh Blackbeard the same guy who conceded on fighting characters who are weaker slightly than Prime WB💀 Shanks, Akainu, Old Rayleigh (even tho Ray said he wouldnt beat BB but nvm that) and also we are forgetting Blackbeard literally got Low Diffed from a Near Death Sickbeard 1v1? Anyways Primebeard Haki slaps BB’s cheeks and calls it a day

Whitebeard has more experience with the gura gura, physically superior, better haki, more amps (Superior Buso amp + Hao infusion + Gura bisento infusion), more skilled, and overall a better fighter.

Blackbeard still got that weakness of taking more damage.
A gura on whitebeard will feel like a building hit him. A gura on blackbeard will feel like an earthquake hit him.

Whitebeard has my vote

Whitebeard has more experience with the gura gura, physically superior, better haki, more amps (Superior Buso amp + Hao infusion + Gura bisento infusion), more skilled, and overall a better fighter.

Blackbeard still got that weakness of taking more damage.
A gura on whitebeard will feel like a building hit him. A gura on blackbeard will feel like an earthquake hit him.

Whitebeard has my vote
Wouldn’t BB’s Yami Yami cancel WB’s DF attacks? i agree tho with you reasoning via better Haki

WB FRA

Wouldn’t BB’s Yami Yami cancel WB’s DF attacks? i agree tho with you reasoning via better Haki

WB FRA
It would, and it'd even absorb it, but WB wouldn't let that be the case forever, and he could pin and grab him like he did in Marineford

I got a question: why can't Blackbeard just use BFR and trap Whitebeard in the dimension created by the Yami-Yami No Mi? I've always wondered the reasoning. Is it because those with stronger Haki can resist being trapped in that dimension, or is it just for the sake of plot?

I got a question: why can't Blackbeard just use BFR and trap Whitebeard in the dimension created by the Yami-Yami No Mi? I've always wondered the reasoning. Is it because those with stronger Haki can resist being trapped in that dimension, or is it just for the sake of plot?
Limited Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Resisted the gravitational pull of Blackbeard's attempt to suck him into his Black Hole)

WB has resistance to Gravitational Pull

Primebeard SHOULD wreck via Haki. His CoC coating's comparable to Roger, and his Busoshoku should've been good enough to handle Oden's own during their clash. Even sick and dying WB showed resistance to Blackbeard's Blackhole-
He'd have a hard time using his strongest attacks but with coating and decked out haki on all 3 categories he should handle it tbh. Voting WB

His CoC coating's
rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

I think until Teach reappears and gets a new incredible feat and statement, Prime WB is still winning this fight without question

His haki too superior

Vote for Prime WB

I realize I haven't voted yet. I'll vote for Whitebeard based on his superior Haki skills, his arguably greater feats and higher stamina, as well as having had his Devil Fruit for much longer than Teach and therefore having much more experience with it as well. This match will likely be redone in the future when Blackbeard gets some new feats in future chapters, but for now, Primebeard should take the win.

I realize I haven't voted yet. I'll vote for Whitebeard based on his superior Haki skills, his arguably greater feats and higher stamina, as well as having had his Devil Fruit for much longer than Teach and therefore having much more experience with it as well. This match will likely be redone in the future when Blackbeard gets some new feats in future chapters, but for now, Primebeard should take the win.
Yeah, agree, we can do it again when Teach get new feats
Teach should be atleast Top 5 in his verse in end of story, in my opinion

Back