• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Luffy fights Weakest Sonic

Their profiles are linked but I'll talk.

Sonic has a feat that puts him at .00017069416826004017 Tons

Luffy's at 0.00088066443594646 Tons

Sonic’s .00017 ton feat was done by himself via one-shot

Luffy’s feat was by defeating a .00088 ton being off-screen with 2 other more experienced fighters.

I won’t say Sonic is stronger but will say Luffy’s strength isn’t unmanageable for Sonic.

Tis fine.

Should note, Kid Luffy doesn’t have control over his stretching limbs for combat.

For comparison, Sonic’s acrobatics is more nibble than kid Luffy, dodging incoming attacks and avoiding flames/traps while chasing something that was keeping ahead of his speed. Even out-swam robots who were barely keeping up.

Sonic’s sharp quills would pierce passed Luffy’s resistance to blunt force trauma.

Underground Mobility gives Sonic a movement option over Luffy.

Martial Arts:
Sonic’s abilities are shown to above any threat the Badniks pose and Dr. Robotnik, who could match Sonic in a foot race and struggle over the Chaos Emerald with him, threaten him away from the emerald, implied Sonic would’ve beaten him without threatening someone else to distract Sonic, someone with comparable speed and strength.

Luffy has training to fight but it comes off more unknown by what capacity. He keeps getting beaten up and his victories are assisted by Sabo and Ace, who are superior to Luffy in combat.

AP difference: Unknown but likely Luffy but slightly

Mobility: Sonic

Skills: Likely Sonic

Abilities: Sonic can bypass that resistance to Blunt Force Trauma using his quills, that he does use for his spin attack move.

I’m voting for Sonic.

Last edited:
Tis fine.

Should note, Kid Luffy doesn’t have control over his stretching limbs for combat.

For comparison, Sonic’s acrobatics is more nibble than kid Luffy, dodging incoming attacks and avoiding flames/traps while chasing something that was keeping ahead of his speed. Even out-swam robots who were barely keeping up.

Sonic’s sharp quills would pierce passed Luffy’s resistance to blunt force trauma.

Underground Mobility gives Sonic a movement option over Luffy.

Martial Arts:
Sonic’s abilities are shown to above Dr. Robotnik’s any threat the Badniks pose and Dr. Robotnik, who could match Sonic in a foot race and struggle over the Chaos Emerald with him, threaten him away from the emerald, implied Sonic would’ve beaten him without threatening someone else to distract Soni, someone with comparable speed and strength.

Luffy’s has training to fight but it comes off more unknown by what capacity. He keeps getting beaten up and his victories are assisted by Sabo and Ace, who are superior to Luffy in combat.

AP difference: Unknown but likely Luffy but slightly

Mobility: Sonic

Skills: Likely Sonic

Abilities: Sonic can bypass that resistance to Blunt Force Trauma using his quills, that he does use for his spin attack move.

I’m voting for Sonic.
Going with Sonic as well via this

I also forgot to mention, Sonic (Promo Comic version) can swim and Luffy can't, giving Sonic further mobility options over Luffy.

Grace started.

But the resurrection is not on his Pre-Timeskip profile. Hence why it's not a solid win con. I think you understand that given your nevermind tho.

Back