• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
---This is SSJ3 Granolah the survivor arc Goku;
----X has acess to all of his armors,Sub tanks and Mother elf;
----Battle location : Moon
----speed is =;

THE STRONGEST MORTAL IN THE UNIVERSE ( GOKU ) :

THE HERO OF THE FUTURE ( X ) : Reploidnoridomix,Appleztree,Kaio1277999,StekFence,Smashtwig,Greatsage13th,Maidrips

BILLS SOLOS BOTH:AguilaR202

Last edited:
I think both can one shot each other, goku with hakai and X with transmutation using the mother elf. They both upscale from a kilofoe but I think goku has a better scaling chain. I’ll wait for more arguments before voting though.

I think both can one shot each other, goku with hakai and X with transmutation using the mother elf. They both upscale from a kilofoe but I think goku has a better scaling chain. I’ll wait for more arguments before voting though.
does goku open with hakai in this key ?

I forgot that this Goku has Hakai lol but Goku in the manga only used hakai once and only used it when he was in blue form but nothing says he can only use such power in god forms...but that doesn't change the fact that, Goku rarely uses hakai

I forgot that this Goku has Hakai lol but Goku in the manga only used hakai once and only used it when he was in blue form but nothing says he can only use such power in god forms...but that doesn't change the fact that, Goku rarely uses hakai
yeah and this is even the ssj3,goku definitely doesn't use hakai

so goku have some ap advantage,but X have more hax and he even have the mother elf,well i'm gonna vote X,goku doesn't have anything that can oneshot X but X does have

huh it seem mafuba is some kind of sealing,but goku doesn't have that in this key either,and even he have,X have dimensional travel that can help him escape

I don’t see why goku wouldn’t have the hakai, although I agree it’s out of character for him to use it. But yeah I’ll vote for X because of Mother Elf hax

Not that it’s relevant here but doesn’t Goku’s mafuba require that he have a specific jar and seal to do the ritual? I ask because it says he does on his profile but people act like it’s a thing he can just do.

Not that it’s relevant here but doesn’t Goku’s mafuba require that he have a specific jar and seal to do the ritual? I ask because it says he does on his profile but people act like it’s a thing he can just do.
he will have the jar and the paper for the sealing here in this fight. now about the hakai, it's like i said before, it was never said that goku can only use hakai when he is in his god forms,But if I'm wrong about something, feel free to correct me.

ok, being an ssj2 goku is already 4-b, with ssj3 goku's power increases even more, he definitely has a higher ap,DURABILITY and ss than x, but thanks to his golden armor, x has a self regeneration and still can heal himself with his subtanks, he can definitely tank several of Goku's attacks and still continue to fight, goku is also smarter when it comes to combat, and is a more skilled fighter, and as his profile says, he has a high resistance to fire and ice attacks, but the biggest problem that Goku will have to deal with here are the x's hax, which are a lot, force fields, black holes, absolute zero, homing attacks, gravity manipulation, intangibility, clones intangibles, time manipulation, mother elf and so on..x by the way has a bigger Ls. but ok goku also has his hax like mafuba, hakai, solar flare, teleportation and destructive disk and the spiritual bomb

Sooo...Goku can use Hakai in his ssj forms?
It seems so although I don’t think he’d use it

would Goku’s scaling put X in one-shot range anyway? Like I understand X got stronger between the X and Zero series but Goku believed he could easily beat if not one shot Super Perfect Cell as just ssj and that was at the beginning of BotG

It seems so although I don’t think he’d use it

would Goku’s scaling put X in one-shot range anyway? Like I understand X got stronger between the X and Zero series but Goku believed he could easily beat if not one shot Super Perfect Cell as just ssj and that was at the beginning of BotG
maybe but i don't know and i couldn't find the exact numbers of goku's ap in ssj forms, but it shouldn't be a huge difference since goku is not put as "4-b+", and also x can regenerate with his armor golden and heal with his subtanks, he can withstand Goku's attacks a lot

By the ToP he is = Vegeta in equal forms so that means the scaling chain is like this

(ToP) Goku SS3>SS2> Black Saga SS2 Vegeta > Goku Black SS2 ( pre Zenkai) >SS1 Black> Base Black > SSJ3 Goku>SS2 Goku>SS1 Goku = SPC=1.053 KiloFOE

Accepted multipliers for SS1 mean SS1 Black would be >>>>52.6 Kilofoe and Goku by the ToP would scale massively above this in SS3, like layered stomp gaps of AP advantage.

If it’s really who attacks first Goku can raise his hand and X dies.

By the ToP he is = Vegeta in equal forms so that means the scaling chain is like this

(ToP) Goku SS3>SS2> Black Saga SS2 Vegeta > Goku Black SS2 ( pre Zenkai) >SS1 Black> Base Black > SSJ3 Goku>SS2 Goku>SS1 Goku = SPC=1.053 KiloFOE

Accepted multipliers for SS1 mean SS1 Black would be >>>>52.6 Kilofoe and Goku by the ToP would scale massively above this in SS3, like layered stomp gaps of AP advantage.

If it’s really who attacks first Goku can raise his hand and X dies.
So....stomp match?

Back