• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is interesting, the Andrew's spider-sense would be a good help here in a better way than Tom's spider sense, He has also seen how destructive the goblin can be with his grenades so he wouldgo with everything.

not a vote for now

This is interesting, the Andrew's spider-sense would be a good help here in a better way than Tom's spider sense, He has also seen how destructive the goblin can be with his grenades so he wouldgo with everything.

not a vote for now
Yea I thought it'd be fun to do a match-up with the only live-action version of Peter who didn't fight the Goblin.

This is interesting, the Andrew's spider-sense would be a good help here in a better way than Tom's spider sense, He has also seen how destructive the goblin can be with his grenades so he wouldgo with everything
I don't think that's right at all. MCU Peter's Spider-Sense has far greater range, can see through illusions, worked while his soul was removed from his body, and can literally sense the resurfacing of a harmful personality. That's significantly above TASM Peter's Senses

I don't think that's right at all. MCU Peter's Spider-Sense has far greater range, can see through illusions, worked while his soul was removed from his body, and can literally sense the resurfacing of a harmful personality. That's significantly above TASM Peter's Senses
although, that is true, when I referred to Better it was in the sense that it is activated more frequently

Nice match-up. Andrew probably takes it with difficulty.

+ While no Spidey is ever really a slouch in terms of acrobatics, I think it's pretty clear-cut that Andrew has a larger advantage in that department compared to Peter-1 and Peter-2 simply because of the unorthodox way he tends to move while fighting his villains.

+ Spider-Sense to help avoid getting hit by Goblin's weaponry, which may also help him account for a potential disadvantage in CQC skill compared to the Goblin.

+ Tends to spam his webs in a confrontation far more than Peter-2 does, making it harder for the Goblin to casually walk through any of his webbing like he did at the end of SM1. As seen in Peter-1's fight at the end of NWH, using webs mid-combat can be very helpful in fighting Gobby.

+ He'll likely take the fight very seriously fron the get-go, as he knows the Goblin is a formidable fighter, is sickeningly cunning, and unrepentantly devious.

+ As he's much older than in his own films, he's likely fully-accustomed to and aware of his limits.

- May not want to go for any CQC right away, considering Goblin always seems to best them in that department until the Spider-Men go all-out.

- Is also likely somewhat less skilled than the Goblin in CQC as well, considering all those fancy moves he was doing to Peter-2 in SM1.

- Has to be wary about the tracking razor blades and GG's other gadgets. Especially the knock-out gas.

So I say Andrew's Spidey takes this. Though the Goblin's MO is putting Spidey through hell until then, so he'll obviously put up a good fight. Can't see him winning, though.

I think I’ll vote for Andrew since he’s extremely agile, allowing him to dodge all of Green Goblin’s gadgets, and as mentioned, likes to spam his webs more often than his other variants. This would make it harder for Goblin to escape and allow Andrew to land several good blows and eventually wear him down, since that’s how Tom Holland Spider-Man beat Goblin in their second match by immobilizing his legs with webs and landing multiple punches on his gut and sides. And with my vote, grace can begin.

Back